Before the trolls go ham

dsddcane

Senior
B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

mojoxd

Redshirt Freshman
I dont know how you keep your sanity with this board but thanks for all your info [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

wherrera8

Senior
Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

But, but, but...I thought Nebraska had a "plan of attack" for Brian's mother...and his old friends from California, like Keyshawn Johnson, Jr....and Bookie...

Oh, I'm so confused, who should I believe??????????????

CANE

The Champ
giphy.gif