Before the trolls go ham

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

Advertisement
I dont know how you keep your sanity with this board but thanks for all your info [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

But, but, but...I thought Nebraska had a "plan of attack" for Brian's mother...and his old friends from California, like Keyshawn Johnson, Jr....and Bookie...

Oh, I'm so confused, who should I believe??????????????

Marcia Bradys...Say no more fam

Forget Marcia Brady, they have Ashley Graham types in lincoln, as as matter of fact she is from Lincoln, NEBRASKA. Big up's to all my big girl lovers out there!

40E6252400000578-4550552-Squad_She_uploaded_this_photo_striking_a_confident_pose_with_mor-m-43_1496035651883.jpg

40F061BC00000578-0-image-a-64_1496157343334.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back