Before the trolls go ham

Advertisement
Marcia Bradys...Say no more fam

Forget Marcia Brady, they have Ashley Graham types in lincoln, as as matter of fact she is from Lincoln, NEBRASKA. Big up's to all my big girl lovers out there!

40E6252400000578-4550552-Squad_She_uploaded_this_photo_striking_a_confident_pose_with_mor-m-43_1496035651883.jpg

40F061BC00000578-0-image-a-64_1496157343334.jpg

[MENTION=5707]westcoastcanes[/MENTION], paranos da gawww's on a corn fed big girl trip again.

It will be memorialized forever, until I get banned.

Props to Paranos for being the first to put us onto Courtel Jenkins and now his female counterparts...

Not sure if Paranos is a fat white dude or a little skinny black dude

Advertisement
I am NOT going to "reply with quote" to any of those pictures.

And can I PLEASE ask everyone to stop. I'm sitting here at work and getting a little bit of vomit in my mouth every time I have to look at those three heavyweights.

Fat is fat. Sorry. No "cushion for the pushin".

Can't do it. Won't do it.

And can I PLEASE ask everyone to stop. I'm sitting here at work and getting a little bit of vomit in my mouth every time I have to look at those three heavyweights.

K tell the truth you’re getting a chubby ain’t ya...lmao!

40E6252400000578-4550552-Squad_She_uploaded_this_photo_striking_a_confident_pose_with_mor-m-43_1496035651883.jpg

Advertisement
Props to Paranos for being the first to put us onto Courtel Jenkins and now his female counterparts...

Not sure if Paranos is a fat white dude or a little skinny black dude

Neither I am a big Jamaican/Haitian mix.

Big UP to all my island people on here. An yes island men love us some thick and healthy big body gals.

Go Cane

Advertisement

K tell the truth you’re getting a chubby ain’t ya...lmao!

Sorry, my friend. If I could handle that kind of weight, it would open up a lot more options in life, but I just can't do it.

Anybody care to post the VIP update Ivins had this morning on Hightower's visit to Nebraska?

Basically he went with other teammates from IMG....Nebraska lost again at home....Riley seat is hot...Bookie is trying to get him to flip to Nebraska but Bookie isn't a lock himself.

We just beat Fsu...we're 4-0...ranked #11 ....our quarterbacks throw the ball unlike Nebraska Fla etc

Advertisement
I came to this thread expecting to see the OBVIOUS "Hightower flips to Nebraska" post.

I mean, they were CONFIDENT about their PLAN OF ATTACK with the mom. Right? Right?

Advertisement
Back