Before the trolls go ham

Advertisement
Richt Chillin.jpg

JC

I predict Hightower will have a meaningful freshman season for us. Immediately becomes a red zone threat with his build and comes from a school that is accustomed to a college schedule.

I know he's signing in december but is he enrolling early? If he does, I'd personally pencil him in a spot in the receiver 2 deep come LSU week.

B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

Come on now. We don't have Marsha Brady's here in Nebraska. We got Peggy Sues!

Advertisement
B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

Tell him not to forget his bell-bottoms.
3847429-marcia-brady-bunch-meme.jpg

Advertisement
I predict Hightower will have a meaningful freshman season for us. Immediately becomes a red zone threat with his build and comes from a school that is accustomed to a college schedule.

I know he's signing in december but is he enrolling early? If he does, I'd personally pencil him in a spot in the receiver 2 deep come LSU week.

Yeah. He's enrolling early. Just got final clearance finally sorted out. Baez called this morning with ncaa

Advertisement

Yeah. He's enrolling early. Just got final clearance finally sorted out. Baez called this morning with ncaa

giphy.gif

Wish I could up-vote more than once!

jr9E3_s-200x150.gif

Advertisement
A link to this thread needs to be placed on corn eaters website. Would love to see their reactions with the bomb dee dropped

Advertisement
Back