Before the trolls go ham

Advertisement
The long & the short is exactly what I've been told y'all. Ain't nothing related to b to tell. Couple of funny side notes. #1 as I've been explained,bookie is not going to Nebraska. He brought his entire family & ALL their people out(like 20 people)and each of em was miserable. It's an hr long bus ride from airport to campus. Literally across the street from the campus is a huge cornfield. The mother is real scary. So b kept playing with her about the children of the corn movie. She was freaking out all weekend. They offered some change obviously,regardless of the fact were not entertaining it I'm not gonna put specifics of it out there. B went with moms & one of his lil brothers(I call him lil but he's 11 years old & about 6'3 210)he's one of tthe top bball players in the country for his age bracket 10-13. Tee sortve has no filter. He kept clowning on tj,taron & bookie all weekend. Micah apparently thinks he can ball so lil tee called him out. Played 1 on 1 with Micah and beat him 15 - 4 dunked on him twice. Hysterical. Tee made the wr coach (Williams I think his name was)cry. Said right in front of recruits,coaches and family's they gotta be crazy to think my brothers gonna come to this hillbilly school. Same with tj taron & called out bookie why he won't tell em he's going to ufag or clemson and get it over already. #2 they had alot of big time kids on campus this weekend with families etc to honor their 97 team. Place was packed etc. Impressive facilities whatever. Then **** rapidly started to deteriote for them. They didn't bother to account for personalities of said recruits and who got along etc. So everyone's sitting around in the players lounge with staff etc and Micah (very ****y kid,huge **** talker. But good friends with us)starts calling everyone out. From nebraska players & how soft they are to recruits and where they from and how they areas are ****. Tried clowning B for a sec so moms had to remind him where we from. Was talking **** about West coast kids are all soft and in the army game the east gonna Molly whop the West etc. So moms reminded him B ain't from the West coast he's from Philly and Micah keeps talking all that **** but she knows he's **** cause his family's from Harrisburg. Micah started cracking up but alot of kids and their families and even Nebraska players were complaining to the staff about how he was acting. It's hysterical cause it may have cost them 2 recruits that they did have committed. They started really doubting things before they left. So yeah. No flip this weekend. Believe we got ucla,Oregon & us still to go but nothing's decided & I forgot Ohio State. Georgia keeps begging us to come for an official. Deep into the bag game... enough for tonight.

thx for sharing...

we want absolutely NOTHING to do with Parsons.

he is a locker room killer, and a guy that is a walking NCAA investigation.

can't keep his mouth shut. talked to a coach in PA yesterday, and he said that the kid will "start his career" at Penn State, but could just as easily finish it in "State Penn"

kid is a cancer.

on the other hand, I've been hearing nothing but great things about hightower at IMG. "talent and character" is what people are saying. "fits with UM and Richt perfectly"

hard not to root for a kid like that.

Advertisement
Man, if one of my kids acted like that on a visit, I would beat their ***. So Nebraska or wherever isn't the place for you Parsons, fine and so be it. Show some respect though for those who have invested money and time into you. There are thousands who would have loved to take your visit spot. What a ****bag.

Man, if one of my kids acted like that on a visit, I would beat their ***. So Nebraska or wherever isn't the place for you Parsons, fine and so be it. Show some respect though for those who have invested money and time into you. There are thousands who would have loved to take your visit spot. What a ****bag.

Agreed. But to be fair, not a lot of people could physically dish a whooping to Parsons. Dude is a monster.

He ain't coming here. His parents aren't gonna let him.

Curious as to the reason...want to keep in close to keep him out of trouble? Negative perception of Miami?

His parents know he can't be in a city environment by himself like that. He'll ruin his life & his career. Kids a handful to say the least

It's funny, and I get it, but I just wonder about a couple of things (not necessarily questions for you, Dee, but general questions)...

1. It seems to me that a lot of these "handful" kids find just as much, if not more, trouble in these college towns, what with the permissive hero-worshipping atmospheres and the minimal police departments.

2. This kid is talented and might not spend more than a few years in college. At the next level, all 32 teams are in big city environments (OK, maybe not Green Bay). When is this kid going to grow up enough to be able to handle the big city...

Advertisement
He'll get in more trouble in state college. Mark my words. There's nothing to do but get in trouble.

Curious as to the reason...want to keep in close to keep him out of trouble? Negative perception of Miami?

His parents know he can't be in a city environment by himself like that. He'll ruin his life & his career. Kids a handful to say the least

252AM?.... Brook... you still on the other side of the planet?

JC

Just got back to Vegas for a few days. Heading back tomorrow night for Saturday's game. I get around .lol

Advertisement
we want absolutely NOTHING to do with Parsons.

he is a locker room killer, and a guy that is a walking NCAA investigation.

can't keep his mouth shut. talked to a coach in PA yesterday, and he said that the kid will "start his career" at Penn State, but could just as easily finish it in "State Penn"

kid is a cancer.

on the other hand, I've been hearing nothing but great things about hightower at IMG. "talent and character" is what people are saying. "fits with UM and Richt perfectly"

hard not to root for a kid like that.

LOL. Which coach in PA said this? Drop a name. Cause that sounds like his former coach at CD.

Ask any of Michah's teammates at Harrisburg if he's a locker room cancer. Ask his coach, Cal Everett.

People don't know what they're talking about...smh.

We're 6-0 and headed towards a state title. And it's cause Micah is a great player and a TEAM first player.

Ask any of Michah's teammates at Harrisburg if he's a locker room cancer. Ask his coach, Cal Everett.

People don't know what they're talking about...smh.

We're 6-0 and headed towards a state title. And it's cause Micah is a great player and a TEAM first player.

Look, nobody disputes that the kid has talent.

But just slow down for a minute, and consider the following.

Maybe, just maybe, Parsons isn't a "cancer" on a HS team, where he is the undisputed top dog.

But if you put him in a situation where he is surrounded by 84 other highly recruited kids, his ****-talking could get old pretty quickly.

I'm not saying he is an absolute take or a hard pass, I'm just not that worried about it. He's a D-end, if he was a DT, maybe it would be harder to find another talent comparable to his, and then maybe we put up with his drama.

But for now, I think we're OK.

Advertisement

They seem to be doing a great job with him, so I'm sure it'll all work out great wherever he winds up. No one gets in trouble in Crappy Valley or Meth Town, OH.

I think in their eyesits just that the smaller the town is the more controlled the environment can be... It's less for him to get around and a lil easier to be hands on. Either way don't really matter. That came out of his mother & fathers mouth. As a teammate no clue how he may be. I think all of that was simply his way of trying to tell all these all stars that he's the alpha dog. To me that just means he's not cause alphas don't talk about it they just make sure you see & know it.

They seem to be doing a great job with him, so I'm sure it'll all work out great wherever he winds up. No one gets in trouble in Crappy Valley or Meth Town, OH.

I think in their eyesits just that the smaller the town is the more controlled the environment can be... It's less for him to get around and a lil easier to be hands on. Either way don't really matter. That came out of his mother & fathers mouth. As a teammate no clue how he may be. I think all of that was simply his way of trying to tell all these all stars that he's the alpha dog. To me that just means he's not cause alphas don't talk about it they just make sure you see & know it.

The smaller the town......ask UF players how that's working out for them

Plenty of alphas talk about it too.

//although i guess it depends on the line between exuding confidence and having a loud mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back