Barry jackson new article

But isn't it sad that pressure has to be applied to a guy who's been a HC for 20 years? Shouldn't he be able to evaluate the program and see what areas need to be improved on? Does this not concern anyone else?
Ive asked the same question multiple times, Richt is telling the fire department he doesn’t need any help when his whole house is engulfed in flames

Advertisement
"UM’s class - which has plunged to 37th in the Rivals Class of 2019 rankings"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE ****

Settle down people, what you're seeing now are gaytor taint decommitments, coach richt and coach searels are smack dab in the middle of learning the hard way about the recruiting landscape when it comes to o-linemen. Now they will be forced to revise the o-line recruiting strategy and get the right guys in here. When you recruiting gaytors at heart, this is how it normally turns out. The good news is the guys from the 2017 and 2018 classes are who we really are counting on. The good news is scaife we know is ready, and campbell definitely has the mindset and athletic ability to get the job done. We stay healthy, we alright at o-line, if we can replace the 2 gaytors at heart with neal, lucas and another tackle, we'll be straight. Those 2 gaytor flips are going to get dogged by our future d-lines anyway.

Another beautiful moment for our program, the gaytors at heart being weeded out earlier. This what seems to be like recruiting turmoil is good, itll put more people to sleep and next year they'll be in for a surprise.
You and earnest bass are really trying to out idiot each other. It’s breathtaking, really.

Advertisement
So Richt gets a buyout if he's fired, but what if he quits?

Seems like an incentive to give up and let yourself get fired.

I honestly don't know what's going to do more damage, the Youngstown State caliber recruiting class we're going to haul in, or the historic amount of transfers we're going to see the moment the final whistle blows in NY. If high school students can see how big of a joke this staff is, imagine what the players on the team think of this clown show. It's started already with JT, it's going to get much, much worse.

Are you fcking kidding? This **** again? We just lost 4 straight this year to UVA, BC, Duke and GT. There's not one UM fan on here with one functional brain cell that would state outright hat we're guaranteed to go 9-1 or 10-0 (btw, we play 12 regular season games, bud).

I didn't guarantee it f*ck nut but it's a pretty clear how bad the teams are that we play next year. Don't believe me, look at the schedule below and tell me where we lose games even if Richt is our freakin O.C. Most of the teams on this schedule make Pitt look like world beaters and we just beat them with no offense whatsoever. And I did say if Richt can't handle this schedule he needs to be shown the freakin door ASAP after the seasons end. My whole point is that the sky is not falling not because we are great but because every ACC team we play next year is pretty terrible.

Florida- Loss - They are better coached and continue to make strides offensively. Defenses are equal. Florida wins by 2+ TD's.

Central Michigan- Not a good team and we should win pretty easily.

Duke- Win - Losing their QB Jones will hurt and they are also losing some SR's on both sides of the ball. It will take them time to rebuild.

Florida State- Win- Rivalry game in their ball park but I will say we have more talent on O and a better D so we should win this game.

GT- Win - New coaching staff. Will take time for them to rebuild/retool.

Louisville- Win - New coaching staff. Will take time for them to rebuild/retool. Defense is atrocious also.

Virginia- Win- They got very lucky this year to get a win vs us but I don't see that happening this year with the game in our park. They also lose a lot of experience in their secondary.

VT- Win - Young team with a struggling Defense. They will be better but we should beat them at home behind our defense.

North Carolina- Win - New staff will need time to retool/rebuild.

Pittsburgh- Win - I just don't think that Pickett is very good and they are unable to stretch the field at all with their passing game. We should win just by defense alone like we did this year.

Advertisement
I honestly don't know what's going to do more damage, the Youngstown State caliber recruiting class we're going to haul in, or the historic amount of transfers we're going to see the moment the final whistle blows in NY. If high school students can see how big of a joke this staff is, imagine what the players on the team think of this clown show. It's started already with JT, it's going to get much, much worse.

I honestly think your over blowing things based on one bad season. I don't believe for one second that we lose a ton of transfers and if we do then let them leave. We will still have more talent in Coral Gables than any team on our schedule for 2019 excluding the Gators. Richt already has a nice class set up for 2020 and I strongly believe that we bounce back with a good season next year which will only help with making up for this years recruiting class.

Just relax and lets see how this plays out. Winning cures a ton of ills and I'm telling you that next year schedule sets up nicely for us.

I don’t know how you can say that after seeing how the 2018 season played out. The exact same things were said going into this season. If no staff changes are made going into 2019 we will have:
Over 50% new defensive starters, with the majority of the key players gone
3 new starters on the OL
Richt and son still ******** up the offense and QBs

You mean to tell me you don’t see how Richt could lose multiple games.....

We are not losing 50% of our starters on D. More than likely, we will lose (starters) Johnson, Redwine, M. Jackson, Jackson, Willis and Tito. I believe the linebackers all come back for their senior year. We have a ton of talent and some experience to cover up those areas and still return a pretty **** good defense. The defense doesn't have to be number 1 in college football to shut out those teams on our schedule for 2019. Plus I trust Manny Diaz and in two years he has not let us down. Also, our offense can't be much worse than it was this year and should be somewhat improved (no more Rosier for Richt to fall back on, thank god) even if Richt is calling the plays.

We are not losing 50% of our starters on D. More than likely, we will lose (starters) Johnson, Redwine, M. Jackson, Jackson, Willis and Tito. I believe the linebackers all come back for their senior year. We have a ton of talent and some experience to cover up those areas and still return a pretty **** good defense. The defense doesn't have to be number 1 in college football to shut out those teams on our schedule for 2019. Plus I trust Manny Diaz and in two years he has not let us down. Also, our offense can't be much worse than it was this year and should be somewhat improved (no more Rosier for Richt to fall back on, thank god) even if Richt is calling the plays.
6 divided by 11 is 55%, plus if Joe Jackson leaves its 64%. I’m not even going to respond to the rest of your nonsense

Advertisement

Lol your math is ****ed

Cager might get picked second to last in my neighborhood pick up game and this foo thinking he can go in the top 3 rounds? If this was my team cager wouldn't be talking bs like this I'd put his *** in his place way before this chit took place

You make a great point.

My thought is Rick would rather avoid firing any of his buddies and eventually get fired and paid himself than fire anyone and maybe hang around longer. I don’t think he gives a **** about being HC here and would rather get fired and cash out than make any tough confrontational moves.

His complete abandonment of recruiting efforts is akin to what Shannon did his final year here when he left with like 4 commits. He’s given up and is doing the absolute minimum.

Did anyone listen to the video? Mark sounds disinterested and wouldn’t even answer SMD’s question, he just went around it with coach speak. You can tell by his words and his stature that he’s given up. Either he’s so butt hurt from all the criticism lately of his inept offensive play calling, or he’s checked out and is just riding that $12 million buyout into the sunset. I’m going with the latter here. While it maybe great for Richt’s selfish self, he’s screwed all of his assistant coaches sans Manny of every coming close to seeing the kind of bread they’ve poached from Miami ever again. Just makes it even more criminally insane that he hired all of these jokers in the 1st place. If he had half a heart he would’ve hired decent to great coordinators to bring back the excitement and passion for Miami football. He didn’t, hung on long enough to get that fat buyout, and is now just coasting on easy street until the pink slip comes. Because of this James needs to go as well. It’s his gross negligence we’re in this boat to begin with. That BOT not to be named must be foaming at the mouth right now with this gem of an offensive haul of a recruiting class. Hopefully he starts making louder noise such that even Blakey Poo can’t ignore it.

Advertisement
Mannnn f Barry Jackson. “This is not to rile up the fan base” this is where the dude gets his hairless peach jollies off. The U is struggling? Jackson all over it. From calling out yearby, “breaking” the story that Walton was arrested for dui and impersonating an officer, moments after a FSU victory dropping the AR82 news.

F this dude. To say I’m not going to rile up the fan base is like saying no offense to a person then insulting their mother. And no one should say “he is just being real” dude is grade a absolute dog ****.

I mean these are all facts my man. You want him to bury his head in the sand?

Question of the day: is 6 more than 50% of 11?

Playing devil's advocate for a moment just because. This is all barring any untimely defections.

Is a big skill position haul really necessary in 2019?

QB - Perry, Weldon, Williams

Yes, you'd like to add one more but if the current 3 are allowed to compete all spring/summer then it's not so egregious to have just three on scholarship. Perhaps more alarming is that we don't have one yet for 2020.

RB - Homer, Dallas, Davis, Lingard, George, Burns

I don't see an immediate need to add a RB in 2019 to be honest. Might be better served to recruit 2 in 2020 (Chaney, etc.)

WR - Cager, Harley, Njoku, Wiggins, Hightower, Pope, Ezzard, Payton

The early loss of Jeff Thomas means we'll need Payton and probably one more WR in this class but 2020 appears promising locally with Rosemy and Robinson.

TE - Jordan, Mallory, Irving, Polendey, Hodges

Jordan and/or Mallory figure to be on the field 100% of the time, with Mallory's role likely to be closer to a WR than a TE.

Advertisement
Back