Barry Jackson’s new article. Blake and Manure are definitely feeling the heat!

What is a Chief of Staff? Sound like a made up position to hire a washed up head coach.
Well, for the most part a chief of staff is a gatekeeper. The CoS in most incarnations handles the day to day shenanigans that don't need to be handled by the boss and keeps them from being a distraction, thus allowing the boss to do the important stuff he's being paid to do. Not sure that is the intent here, nor that it would actually be implemented properly, but that's the function a chief of staff normally serves.

Advertisement
Blake is gonna get zo in here to try and save his own ***.
Zo won’t be able to fire Blake but he can fire manny.
Blake getting Zo is deflecting the blame away from him. Until we start playing the same dirty game and spending the same money and getting freak athletes again we ain’t winning sht. Well just be another mid acc team looking at everyone else outspending and out recruiting us.

We know the problem is Blake James. If he sees that he doesn't know enough to handle football and gets someone qualified like Highsmith in to address his weakness, I'm good with that. Good managers put the right people in place to cover their weaknesses.

For the people reading this who work in the private sector:

Could you imagine having a direct report that will earn ~ $3 - 4 million a year and its your role to hire that person. Its without a doubt the highest paid of your direct reports. Then you go out and...

Interview ONE candidate with no experience in the role, close the interview process, make that person a full priced offer and then have to pay roughly one year's salary in cash to his current employer (where he's worked for only a matter of hours).

How the **** is Blake James still employed?

i found barry to be well aware of the issues related to the program (and frustrated) when i spoke to him last year to let him know we were flying a banner.

he wasnt familiar with CIS or WEZ prior to talking with him. Compare his tone of writing in prior years to this year and theres no doubt he is scrolling these boards now

If you aren’t on either of these boards complaining about the program, are you really a fan?

Advertisement

Could you imagine having a direct report that will earn ~ $3 - 4 million a year and its your role to hire that person. Its without a doubt the highest paid of your direct reports. Then you go out and...

Interview ONE candidate with no experience in the role, close the interview process, make that person a full priced offer and then have to pay roughly one year's salary in cash to his current employer (where he's worked for only a matter of hours).

I made this point last weekend. If Blake had to answer to shareholders, he wouldn’t be employed.

Blake is gonna get zo in here to try and save his own ***.
Zo won’t be able to fire Blake but he can fire manny.
Blake getting Zo is deflecting the blame away from him. Until we start playing the same dirty game and spending the same money and getting freak athletes again we ain’t winning sht. Well just be another mid acc team looking at everyone else outspending and out recruiting us.
Spot on. If blake gets zo in, then manny can be fired by zo and it’s blake’s success, not his failure. Buy’s him years. Zo becomes the fall guy.

Spot on. If blake gets zo in, then manny can be fired by zo and it’s blake’s success, not his failure. Buy’s him years. Zo becomes the fall guy.
It’s a chess move. The problem I have is Zo ain’t a fan of the spread and is gonna get people he knows that want that pro set dial up sht that we’ve been trying while everyone else in the playoffs is using 5g.

Advertisement

HR is pretty much powerless at my company and I’d be fired Immediately if that happened.

It’s a chess move. The problem I have is Zo ain’t a fan of the spread and is gonna get people he knows that want that pro set dial up sht that we’ve been trying while everyone else in the playoffs is using 5g.
Lies. He’s like the spread. He mentioned on a podcast. Blake, Manny, and Manny Sr probably the only people who are against this.

Advertisement
At this point, I can't tell if Barry Jackson is getting his article ideas from a UM source or whether UM is just doing whatever Barry Jackson says. He said Miami needs to go to a spread, Miami declares they're going to a spread. He said Miami needed to hire Highsmith as a Football AD, Miami leaks that they're talking to Highsmith about a football Chief of Staff role.

It appears that Miami's primary concern is public opinion.

If so, Barry Jackson should suggest Miami replace Flake with Barry Jackson. Let's streamline this process.

Advertisement

Only in communist left wing SJW universities that have never had to balance the budget, turn a profit or achieve anything off there merits. Only in that fantasy world of lazy bums with tenure does Blake James get to keep his job. The School systems in this country is just as manure as Manure Diaz himself!

Advertisement
Back