Barry J. article summary on "behind the scenes" problems.

Advertisement
Half the team would be gone. Every team is full of potheads. We just have kids who don’t really care about football.

I want the guys that need to make it to the league to get out of where they're from. Not the ones (that we have on our team right now) that are cool with coasting for the next 3-4 years. This is also on the coaches because you're the ones that bring in the guys that set the (currently toxic) culture.

Advertisement
It’s not just Williams. But the sad part is that our quarterbacks haven’t grasped that no team can be successful without disciplined quarterbacks. You think Lawrence or Burrow would be so immature? Of course not. And they will be millionaires unlike JW and Perry and Tate who better get their degrees because they won’t be playing professionally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mitchie.jpg

Mitch McConnell....is that you?

Players seem to be aware that their teammates don't care. The players who are aware of this issue/the disease are as much to blame as those who just don't give a ****.

If Manny Diaz is going to fix the culture at Miami, then he needs to be willing to cut bait on these kids. If Manny isn't willing to sacrifice individuals for the greater good of the program, then he will ****-canned before the 2021 season.

And what's the first thing that happens every time the coaches take a stand on these kids? The armchair corches bytch and moan about the coaches not playing the best players. Can't win.

Advertisement
It’s a drug that makes you apathetic, stupid, and lazy.

If I found out an employee were smoking weed, I’d fire them for cause and report them to the authorities.

Zero tolerance
LOL at authorities. Medical is legal in 33 states and fully legal in 11 more. Even the ones that don't mostly have decriminalized and even if they haven't, would laugh and hang up on you. Are you 80 years old? WTF

Advertisement
Back