Barry J. article summary on "behind the scenes" problems.

Advertisement
Y
Manny was the guy who talked about culture but quit letting quitters return and other issues be tolerated.
yeah I’m disappointed in him also.. dude should’ve gotten rid of the trash and just lost with the young kids i would’ve been fine with loosing with PM, least he’d have game experience 🤦🏾‍♂️...let the 3 stooges go....

You know what doesn't help the culture? Letting kids back on the team after they quit.

Why the **** is Cleveland Reed allowed back then? Manny is a moron.
I said the same thing last year when JT was brought back and people in here reacted like I spit on their mothers. ‘You bring back talent,’ ‘Richt sucked,’ ‘JT is a savage,’

Advertisement
I’m not pro manny by any stretch but I’ve been saying we have a major locker room issue. Entitled , lazy, spoiled twats. Starting with number fifteen.

Problem I have is that Manny's not exactly walking into this situation unaware. That's why he gets little benefit of the doubt, even as a first time HC. He's been around here the previous 3 years.

Last edited:
If he had a script, he wouldn't have been suspended.
Edit: I was referring to Ivey with dental surgery

Jarren needs to grow up and mature, no doubt. And maybe he will. Perry was in this same boat last year and by all accounts, he was a model citizen this year, so maybe there's hope for JW.

However, let's not forget he's a 20 year old kid. Even if he did everything suggested in the article, it sounds like he's acting his age and needs someone to show him how to become a man tasked with responsibility. He's not committing crimes or violent acts.

You are just enabling.

Advertisement
Half the team would be gone. Every team is full of potheads. We just have kids who don’t really care about football.
Stop smoking during the fkin season.... Unless you’re mathieu and last time i checked we ain’t got kids on the team that **** good.

By letting 15 back out there after going awol manny did damage. Just like letting JT back on. As a new hc manny had to set a new standard and he didn’t. Now here we are.

He’s the parent that let the kids act like monsters to age seven then said “ we’re going to be well behaved and have discipline from now on”.

Yeah, ok.

Yup. The minute he let JW and JT back, that was the end. Manny ruined his head coaching reign at Miami before it really even began.

Advertisement
Must bring in a mature transfer QB, Lashlee must know exactly what kind of QB can thrive in his system, and maybe more importantly than being a super talented guy is bringing in someone that can mentor a guy like TVD. N’kosi might be a decent mentor, but I highly doubt Tate would be and JW definitely isn’t it.

Jarren needs to grow up and mature, no doubt. And maybe he will. Perry was in this same boat last year and by all accounts, he was a model citizen this year, so maybe there's hope for JW.

However, let's not forget he's a 20 year old kid. Even if he did everything suggested in the article, it sounds like he's acting his age and needs someone to show him how to become a man tasked with responsibility. He's not committing crimes or violent acts.
I don’t care he’s 20.... Trevon Lawrence... Justin fields... Sam Howell? I’m sure we can keep going. MANNY PLEASE LET THE CANCER GO!!!!

Advertisement
"That player - and other sources around the team - say a few players seem more concerned with partying than focusing on football and that a handful (including a prominent one on offense) broke curfew the night before the FIU loss to go out."

This is beyond ridiculous. That those players remained on the team after losing the fiu game is maddening.

A JW hit piece

That's all that was. Propaganda. My first thought was the intent to dirty his name to support the "Fight or Flight" approach...

I'm getting a kick out of all the JW call outs. Common sense has me asking ONE simple question. If he's such an over the top weed head, why in the **** didn't Perry or Tate take his job?

Like... this is easy. Basic common sense question. What was Perry or Tate up to? None of these kids respect TNM or had an ounce of respect for Enos. What they were doing HAD to be worse. Or Manure is REALLY, really, really incompetent.

I used the same simple approach to evaluating Rosier when he was here. How did he go from dropping dimes against Duke (pre-Jon) to not being able to make a simple post or deep throw under Jon? ****, he couldn't even make a hitch pass down the stretch.

Coaching matters.

Can't take banned substances no matter what. Everyone would have drs write them prescriptions
I don't believe that's true. So if a player has major surgery and gets a legitimate script, they can't take it? Doesn't sound right, key is legitimate script. Obviously it should only be a short time post procedure.

Advertisement
Back