Barry J. article summary on "behind the scenes" problems.

Advertisement
Many has been here for 4 yrs now, 3 prev as DC/AHC. I dont want to hear **** about a culture problem because he is as mush to blame as the players. he helped create the culture problem

Canyt praise all the erratic childish **** he did trying to have that "swag" and then get upset when the [layers follow the corch

Once you're 18, you're not a kid. There's also other QBs that are his age that have their **** together. Let's stop making excuses.
I mean, there are mature 10 year olds out there too. We're going to start saying because some of them are all of them should be? Some people mature faster, others slower. It's not an indictment that at 20 he wants to do things other 20 year olds are doing. The indictment should be on the coaches who kept playing him despite his lack of maturity.

I guess they’re lucky I’m not their coach. I wouldn’t just kick them off the team, I’d expell them from the school and report them to the campus police.

They would never play another down of D1 football again.
If you really believe they would be arrested and not playing at another program, you're either trolling or really are ignorant to marijuana in today's society

Advertisement
I mean, there are mature 10 year olds out there too. We're going to start saying because some of them are all of them should be? Some people mature faster, others slower. It's not an indictment that at 20 he wants to do things other 20 year olds are doing. The indictment should be on the coaches who kept playing him despite his lack of maturity.

All I hear is excuses.

I don't believe that's true. So if a player has major surgery and gets a legitimate script, they can't take it? Doesn't sound right, key is legitimate script. Obviously it should only be a short time post procedure.
Players always get suspended and say they have a prescription or its over counter.
Id think mayne asking for an exception before taking it woukd be only acceptable action

LOL at authorities. Medical is legal in 33 states and fully legal in 11 more. Even the ones that don't mostly have decriminalized and even if they haven't, would laugh and hang up on you. Are you 80 years old? WTF

If any future employers called asking us about that employee for a reference or a potential hire, I would let them know about that person’s drug abuse as well.

Zero tolerance

We need Jarren and Nkosi to transfer out, IDGAF.

Either rock with Tate for 1 year or get a Grad Transfer, or it's on Van dyke this year. Rocking with Jarren or Nkosi is honestly just dumb at this point.

Advertisement
Look at all the suckers falling in line with the Hecht talking point of this offseason. Once again, bunch of “woke” liberal white folks at UM sitting there talking **** on the players to save their jobs and their friends jobs. telling yall Hecht employees and the BOT are what inspired the movie Get Out.

The head coach is an amateur who only got the job bc his dad is friends with major BOT members. But keep blaming the volunteer kids while a bunch of rich dudes give handouts to their friends kids.

Someone, anyone please come and get Jarren Williams at least 600 miles from Miami campus
Truly thought he was the answer, Williams could still grow up but IMO it needs to be somewhere else. Need to to send a message To the team that this type of ****ery will not be tolerated.

If any future employers called asking us about that employee for a reference or a potential hire, I would let them know about that person’s drug abuse as well.

Zero tolerance
You need to retire and enjoy playing Bridge at your local nursing home. Marijuana has numerous medicinal benefits. Your vitriol should be focused at opioids and alcohol.

Advertisement
We need Jarren and Nkosi to transfer out, IDGAF.

Either rock with Tate for 1 year or get a Grad Transfer, or it's on Van dyke this year. Rocking with Jarren or Nkosi is honestly just dumb at this point.

Tate's part of the problem also. How many times did he leave the team, then see Instagram pictures with his girl?

Almost every college head coach has a 3 strike rule for weed. Pretty sure Richt had a "3-strike" rule when he was at Georgia and here when it comes to drugs. So if Manny is talking about instituting one, where the **** did it go last year?

This is a hit piece leaked by the HC and Barry doing his bidding

If that's true, it's unprofessional by Manny, and he should go. This program is an abortion right now.

This is just coaches trying to save their own asses by further deflecting blame toward the players.

Advertisement
Tate's part of the problem also. How many times did he leave the team, then see Instagram pictures with his girl?
Sure he might be. But we KNOW Jarren is and is straight up mentally weak. Nkosi while he has arm strength, that's about it.
Tate we really don't know much of, and he could probably fit this system well.

Still I wanted Newman or USC QB transfer because I'm confident whichever loses the starting job will be gone...

Is Barry saying our QB room is full of burnouts?:

But conversations with multiple people around the program, including a veteran player, say there’s another issue, particularly in the quarterback room, that must be fixed. And UM is working to achieve that.

That player - and other sources around the team - say a few players seem more concerned with partying than focusing on football and that a handful (including a prominent one on offense) broke curfew the night before the FIU loss to go out.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article238723793.html#storylink=cpy

We didn't need Barry to tell us the QB room has been F'd up

Advertisement
Back