Bar Milo to commit this week.

Still don't understand how USC/UCLA haven't offered a 4* OL in their own backyard. It's kind of baffling.

Advertisement
I just hope bar remembers that usc and ucla didnt have interest as long as we did when they offer him in december.

Still don't understand how USC/UCLA haven't offered a 4* OL in their own backyard. It's kind of baffling.

Just like how Miami doesn't want a 5-star ATH from American Heritage?

We at least gave Gibson an offer, USC and UCLA haven't even given Milo an offer.

How long did it take USC/UCLA to offer Kaaya??

They offered him in October of last year, months after he already committed to us.

Advertisement
If we get Milo, that pretty much locks Mahoney into the class as he had a positive influence on Milo. Then of course St Louis isn't going anywhere. That's 3 lineman and I can't imagine us taking more than 5 in this class, so there's only room for 2 out of:

Brown - I'd rather cut him loose, he's well over 300 lbs in high school but isn't a super strong mauler
Christian - Haven't seen much of him
Gauthier - Nasty run blocker, not a lot of pass pro
Loftus - supposedly didn't look too good against ING
Merrick - we're still in the game for him

Assuming we don't get Merrick, I'd take Gauthier and Christian out of that bunch. If we do get Merrick, I'd take him and Gauthier.

We're going to take 6 in this class, IMO. And _need_ to. After this year, and with the possibility FLowers goes pro, our depth on OL is atrocious.

Just like how Miami doesn't want a 5-star ATH from American Heritage?

We at least gave Gibson an offer, USC and UCLA haven't even given Milo an offer.

How long did it take USC/UCLA to offer Kaaya??

They offered him in October of last year, months after he already committed to us.

Maurice is talking about tmac

Tasty

532.jpg

Advertisement
If we get Milo, that pretty much locks Mahoney into the class as he had a positive influence on Milo. Then of course St Louis isn't going anywhere. That's 3 lineman and I can't imagine us taking more than 5 in this class, so there's only room for 2 out of:

Brown - I'd rather cut him loose, he's well over 300 lbs in high school but isn't a super strong mauler

Assuming we don't get Merrick, I'd take Gauthier and Christian out of that bunch. If we do get Merrick, I'd take him and Gauthier.

We're going to take 6 in this class, IMO. And _need_ to. After this year, and with the possibility FLowers goes pro, our depth on OL is atrocious.

It probably will be 5-6 but at most 6.

WiFo, take the best 6.

And ruin the pipe line of Miramar? Uhm no thank you.

There are plenty of ways to cut a kid loose without damaging the relationship with the school.

agree, except the kid just said a couple days ago that he's 100% cane and that he's shutting down his commitments o we'll have to see how this plays out

Advertisement

WiFo, take the best 6.

Considering we have 6 committed and are still recruiting multiple other kids, I think it's highly unlikely we take only 5.

WiFo, take the best 6.

Considering we have 6 committed and are still recruiting multiple other kids, I think it's highly unlikely we take only 5.

I meant to say enroll.

Advertisement

And ruin the pipe line of Miramar? Uhm no thank you.

Golden unlike Shannon isn't stupid he's not going to **** over my school

Trade Brown for Cole that way u keep the pipeline happy.

First things first there is no **** Miramar pipeline that area is JUST Cane country which is why even with a WVU alum UM got whoever they wanted whenever they wanted (trust me i know). Browns a very good player who needs work but unless we're going to get other studs to really force him out he's not leaving remember he was committed before any other the other ol recruits they wont just let him go like nothing

Read some of Lu's posts about our OLine depth. It gets scary in a hurry. Not signing Kirkland hurt us, as did Knighton's health issues.

We need to get 6-7 of these guys in the door in my opinion, and we need a few of them to be able to play early. Merrick and St Louis are the biggest gets out of the group in my opinion. If a guy like Gauthier can get on campus early he could actually end up in the rotation as a freshman.

Advertisement
Back