Bar Milo to commit this week.

It seems like we're going to have national top 3 type talent at the skill spots the next 3-4 years (assuming we don't crap the bed and lose all these kids). With McDermott, Darling, St Louis and Milo (assuming it's us) its really hard to not get excited about the future. Really hope we can find some way to pull Merrick, interior OL is still a concern (I think Lu had a great post on this recently, and he's right). Last piece of the puzzle, offensively.

Advertisement
Bartow crystal balled him to us today as did Lars Hanson (Washington's insider guy I guess)

the only issue with Milo is that the parents are concerned about the distance, going cross country.

If it were solely up to the kid, I think it's UM all the way

and this is being downplayed too much on this board. this could end up being a huge factor in the end.

Advertisement
I winder why USC and UCLA did not offer if he is as good as some on here think? Was it he informed those schools he was not interested?

Advertisement
I think that would seal this O-line class

Unless merrick wants to slide

This.

Loftus performance wasn't so pretty. Got ate up against IMG and Patchan.

And idk if we keep Gauthier.

Could see Loftus and Gauthier pushed out for Milo and Merrick.

Gauthier ain't going anywhere... Christian needs to go tho... i wasn't impressed with his tape. plus Gauthier paid for Bar Milo to come to camp or on a visit...

This.

Gauthier ain't going anywhere... Christian needs to go tho... i wasn't impressed with his tape. plus Gauthier paid for Bar Milo to come to camp or on a visit...

Mahoney was the one that paid. I think it's down to Christian, Gauthier, Loftus as to who gets dropped

This.

Mahoney was the one that paid. I think it's down to Christian, Gauthier, Loftus as to who gets dropped
Loftus has to be the one that gets dropped. He is not d1 material.

This.

Loftus has to be the one that gets dropped. He is not d1 material.

Loftus is d-1 material especially when Wisconsin is interested he's just not ready to contribute for a few years so i would let him go

Advertisement
Cant explain how impressed I was with St Louis. My god. Maybe my expectations werent very high but he looks like a prototype! And he was mean as ****!

If UCLA or USC offer, that may be a problem. His parents really want him closer to home. Hopefully they don't force his hand.

Advertisement

"I'm just trying to come to a decision early on," Milo said. "Regardless of where I commit I promised my parents I'd keep my recruitment open and not be fully committed.

"But where I commit that's where I plan on going. I'd just stay open."

Milo previously has listed UM as his favorite. But because his parents don't want him going too far from home, Milo says he's "taking that into consideration."

"I'm still deciding," he said. "It's a tough decision.

"I'm talking to coaches, my parents before making my final decision.

That's about it.

"I'm just trying to come to a decision early on," Milo said. "Regardless of where I commit I promised my parents I'd keep my recruitment open and not be fully committed.

Milo previously has listed UM as his favorite. But because his parents don't want him going too far from home, Milo says he's "taking that into consideration."

That's about it.

Translation: If USC or UCLA offer i'll decommit.

That's about it.

Seems like he's torn. UM will be the pick but if UCLA/USC offers they'll really force his hand and it will be a fight for us

Advertisement
Back