Bar Milo to commit this week.

Advertisement
Bar Milo and Merrick would be huge additions. May mean 1 or 2 of the existing OL commits may have to have their scholies rescinded. Questions is who? Loftus and Mahoney?

Bar Milo and Merrick would be huge additions. May mean 1 or 2 of the existing OL commits may have to have their scholies rescinded. Questions is who? Loftus and Mahoney?

Mahoney will be in the class. He is a big part of the reason Milo will even end up in this class.

Even if Milo commits I wouldn't count on him coming here. Any time parents are pulling that hard for the kid to stay home, you're going to lose that battle 9 out of 10 times. If one of the big CA schools steps up, he'll wind up there.

If milo isnt in this class hes a clown why would you let somebody pay for you to come out to campus? And you mean to tell me the umbilical chord still cant be cut? F.O.H.W.T.S

Advertisement
Brown - I'd rather cut him loose, he's well over 300 lbs in high school but isn't a super strong mauler

And ruin the pipe line of Miramar? Uhm no thank you.

Golden unlike Shannon isn't stupid he's not going to **** over my school

Trade Brown for Cole that way u keep the pipeline happy.

First things first there is no **** Miramar pipeline that area is JUST Cane country which is why even with a WVU alum UM got whoever they wanted whenever they wanted (trust me i know). Browns a very good player who needs work but unless we're going to get other studs to really force him out he's not leaving remember he was committed before any other the other ol recruits they wont just let him go like nothing

I didnt mean to like the post. I see what you saying bruh but imho he isn't a guaranteed take like Milo & St. Louis I wouldn't be surprised when we start winning more high profiled lineman want to join and he along with the other three OL ( yeah Mahoney included just used him to get Milo down Kayaa took care of the rest lol) get the sorry we ran out of official offer treatment and sign elsewhere.

Remember Travis Johnson WR/TE out of Tampa. It Could happen.

Advertisement
Extremely happy with.The.play.of st.louis I saw in.the game. Kid has better feet than.I thought. Im loving this ol class, as I think.we need a talent ..some guys were underwhelming in spring. Dont think Leeward Brown is going anywhere...and he will be a nice.guard.here for us, plus his ol coach.connection with kehoe.

Extremely happy with.The.play.of st.louis I saw in.the game. Kid has better feet than.I thought. Im loving this ol class, as I think.we need a talent ..some guys were underwhelming in spring. Dont think Leeward Brown is going anywhere...and he will be a nice.guard.here for us, plus his ol coach.connection with kehoe.
Idk why people are so low on Brown. He is a really good guard. plays nasty. Loves the U. Dominated camps this summer.

Idk why people are so low on Brown. He is a really good guard. plays nasty. Loves the U. Dominated camps this summer.

Not to mention he shut down his recruiting stand up kid got to mean something

Been saying the same thing and he was the first commit so he was coveted

Advertisement

Fa real Fa real I don't have anything against him or Geron Christian I think they have potential but I also belive when we do kick *** this season bigger fish is going to want fry in our skillet not making any room for the shrimp

Fa real Fa real I don't have anything against him or Geron Christian I think they have potential but I also belive when we do kick *** this season bigger fish is going to want fry in our skillet not making any room for the shrimp

Then we wait for them and see what happens later

Advertisement
Even if Milo commits I wouldn't count on him coming here. Any time parents are pulling that hard for the kid to stay home, you're going to lose that battle 9 out of 10 times. If one of the big CA schools steps up, he'll wind up there.

Im out here in California, don't agree.

he first said he couldn't commit on his recent visit cause he had to wait for his parents to see the school later on his official or he likely would have.

two weeks later looks like he is about to commit. My guess is that his parents relented to what their son wanted. That school is not one where you see a lot of flipping after a commit. Think St. Thomas Aquinas as a comparison.

BwAlizeCMAAMM51.jpg

He still hasn't revisited with parents right? I take it as he convinced them that he could commit to Miami sight unseen to hold his spot down, with the hopes the whole family could visit later and it could be 100% locked down.

Advertisement
Back