Bar Milo to commit this week.

Swerve

Freshman
Seems like Kayaa starting has made him to decide this week, all signs pointing to him being a cane per TOS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the only issue with Milo is that the parents are concerned about the distance, going cross country.

If it were solely up to the kid, I think it's UM all the way

Advertisement
Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow
National Recruiting Insider - 247Sports

Four-star OL committing on Wednesday
9 minutes ago

Offensive tackle Bar Milo (West Hills, Calif./Chaminade) plans to make a verbal commitment on Wednesday after his team's walkthrough practice.

The Crystal Ball reads 50-percent each for Miami and Washington.

The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation's No. 26 offensive tackle and the No. 35 recruit in the state of California by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Four-star-OL-committing-on-Wednesday-30550605

Has never visited Washington, so unless he's picking them sight unseen, he's a Cane

Has never visited Washington, so unless he's picking them sight unseen, he's a Cane

1063153.gif

Advertisement
if never visited washington then yeah he's ours...two of his teammates chose washington last year- unsure how close he is to them.

After the comments about committing if his parents had visited and this tweet:

Bar Milo @Milo79Bar · Aug 11
Back home, Miami was amazing, I see why @TrinidadBrad chose it. I'll be remembering this visit when deciding on which hat to pick. #theU

on top of never visiting them and Kaaya being named starter, I'd have a hard time believing we aren't the choice.

On twitter he just favorited this

datniccayoda @gogetta9185 · 51m
@Milo79Bar welcome to the []_[]
21.jpg:large

Advertisement
After the comments about committing if his parents had visited and this tweet:

Bar Milo @Milo79Bar · Aug 11
Back home, Miami was amazing, I see why @TrinidadBrad chose it. I'll be remembering this visit when deciding on which hat to pick. #theU

on top of never visiting them and Kaaya being named starter, I'd have a hard time believing we aren't the choice.

I think Kaaya being a starter hylps with the parents too because they know Milo wants to play with Kaaya and now he knows he's the guy so the parents most likely know Milo will be happy here

If we get Milo, that pretty much locks Mahoney into the class as he had a positive influence on Milo. Then of course St Louis isn't going anywhere. That's 3 lineman and I can't imagine us taking more than 5 in this class, so there's only room for 2 out of:

Brown - I'd rather cut him loose, he's well over 300 lbs in high school but isn't a super strong mauler
Christian - Haven't seen much of him
Gauthier - Nasty run blocker, not a lot of pass pro
Loftus - supposedly didn't look too good against ING
Merrick - we're still in the game for him

Assuming we don't get Merrick, I'd take Gauthier and Christian out of that bunch. If we do get Merrick, I'd take him and Gauthier.

And an oline class of Milo, Mahoney, Merrick, St Louis, and Gauthier would be pretty **** solid. 3 tackles and 2 guards.

If we get Milo, that pretty much locks Mahoney into the class as he had a positive influence on Milo. Then of course St Louis isn't going anywhere. That's 3 lineman and I can't imagine us taking more than 5 in this class, so there's only room for 2 out of:

Brown - I'd rather cut him loose, he's well over 300 lbs in high school but isn't a super strong mauler
Christian - Haven't seen much of him
Gauthier - Nasty run blocker, not a lot of pass pro
Loftus - supposedly didn't look too good against ING
Merrick - we're still in the game for him

Assuming we don't get Merrick, I'd take Gauthier and Christian out of that bunch. If we do get Merrick, I'd take him and Gauthier.

Browns going to stay, he'll get in shape down here and make it work

Advertisement
Back