Banner

Classless and disrespectful to the players.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 45m45 minutes ago
There's a banner flying.

This one reads: "Temple coach, Temple results, Fire Al Golden"

Golden's retention after a 7 loss season in his 4th full year? Absolutely, I agree...it's classless and disrespectful to the players

Let's go FAU

Of course having everyone bail on you the first two years, because of heavy handed probation, and gutted recruiting classes don't mean **** right? Golden doesn't get any credit for steering UM through that morass from ****. He had to suspend players left and right because NCAA's scrutiny was bearing down on us. We weren't allowed to be like FSU or Auburn and just sweep everything under the rug and keep going. This is the first year we have any depth whatsoever. If we make no ( or very little progress) I want him gone too. BUT, if we get 9-10 wins, I say we keep him. Have you seen next years recruiting class? People need to chill out and not be such entitled whining *****es.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of flying the banner until we lose a game we shouldnt. So what happens if we beat NEB and Cincy? Do we still fly it at Doak? What happens if a miracle happens and we beat fsu? Do we still fly it at the Vtech game?

There's a banner flying.

Golden's retention after a 7 loss season in his 4th full year? Absolutely, I agree...it's classless and disrespectful to the players

Let's go FAU

Of course having everyone bail on you the first two years, because of heavy handed probation, and gutted recruiting classes don't mean **** right? Golden doesn't get any credit for steering UM through that morass from ****. He had to suspend players left and right because NCAA's scrutiny was bearing down on us. We weren't allowed to be like FSU or Auburn and just sweep everything under the rug and keep going. This is the first year we have any depth whatsoever. If we make no ( or very little progress) I want him gone too. BUT, if we get 9-10 wins, I say we keep him. Have you seen next years recruiting class? People need to chill out and not be such entitled whining *****es.

Heavy handed probation? 9/3 schollie reduction caused us to get beat by UV, Pitt, USC, and GT? Ok.

There's a banner flying.

Let's go FAU

Heavy handed probation??? LMFAO. This post illustrates once again why basic iq tests should be a prerequisite for posting privileges on this site.

Go root for FIU with your neutered expectations

Advertisement
Al Golden is a piece of shlt. As is anyone who supports him.

I'm glad this banner made him and his followers so upset. There's a small faction of Hurricane fans that remember what it takes to field a great program and they won't stop until we get it back.

There will be more banners. I look forward to more tears.

Al Golden is a piece of shlt. As is anyone who supports him.

I'm glad this banner made him and his followers so upset. There's a small faction of Hurricane fans that remember what it takes to field a great program and they won't stop until we get it back.

There will be more banners. I look forward to more tears.

The tears of the slurpers can be used as a fine lubricant.

Advertisement

There's a banner flying.

Let's go FAU

This is one of those posts that's so ******* retarded coupled with the fact that the people that support Golden are so **** dumb that it's hard to tell if this is satire or not.

I'm not a fan of flying the banner until we lose a game we shouldnt. So what happens if we beat NEB and Cincy? Do we still fly it at Doak? What happens if a miracle happens and we beat fsu? Do we still fly it at the Vtech game?

Right? Up until this point Golden has been a rock when it comes to beating teams he's supposed to beat. When UM is a favorite, you can take it to the bank that it's a W. Lock it up.

There's a banner flying.

Let's go FAU

This is one of those posts that's so ******* retarded coupled with the fact that the people that support Golden are so **** dumb that it's hard to tell if this is satire or not.

It's a full blown ****** epidemic...mind you it comes on the heels of beating a high school team

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Advertisement
I repeat only Idiots fly banners before the season starts. Last season is over and you are being made fun of all over the country. I would have fired golden last year too. But its a new season and these players have worked their tails off . If Golden fails this season he is gone .There will be no need to fly banners. The Butch banner flyers historically look like idiots now too. Support the players this season - sure its logical to be skeptical of the coaches but anything can happen this year. Mellow out and wait and support the players. Stop acting like immature ignoramuses.

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Crazy that Temple got its biggest win in their program's history after they changed coaches. I recall them losing to PSU under his watch.

Advertisement
There will be more

I'll blacken your Christmas
And **** on your door
You'll cry out for mercy
Still there'll be more

[video=youtube;21dh4JDZ2ts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21dh4JDZ2ts&list=RD21dh4JDZ2ts#t=53[/video]

Nor sure you noticed.

Golden is NOT at Temple.

Golden was crap at Temple, someone else is better at Temple.

Golden IS crap at UM, after being crap at Temple.

Idiots fly banners before the season starts. They look like fools after the performance tonight. While its only BCC this was a complete game tonight. The defense looks very sharp.

This is my favorite post probably of 2015. Gets railroaded by any team with a pulse for the last 4 years, 1-7 against FSU and Virginia combined, plays some prevent style comedy defense at the goalline against an option run offense, but one win against a high school caliber FCS team and all evidence to the contrary is erased and forgotten.

I love this site. It delivers.

Advertisement
Back