Banner

Message for the next banner is being discussed/voted on in the WEZ as we speak.

Stay tuned.

At some point, and early, not only should the message continue to Fire Golden, but if we want to stir the pot, and get something positive up, Bring Back Butch will have to be included.

Thus, two solutions on one banner. Fire Golden. Bring Back Butch. And there will be photos circulating all through the media.

Plant the seed. Plant it deep.

Love that idea. I also like "7 NFL Draft Picks. 6 Wins. Fire Folden."

These dudes are doing God's work, though, so I'll be grateful for whatever they come up with.

Advertisement
we have three to five more scholarships than last year. Are those extra guys really creating unprecedented depth? Use logic not what the coaches want you to believe

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif

Advertisement
Made a donation to the cause. Thanks to those organizing these and helping fight the good fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Firing Day is 84 away.

Time to board the Love Train.

[video=youtube;pr4VM2qs_kE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr4VM2qs_kE[/video]

Look at all the cool kids cracking their piggy banks to rent a plane. "LULZ"

LULZ? Is that all you've got? LULZ??? If money means nothing to you big man, then drop $100 on the banner, you know, since it's clear that you're ballin.

SMDH. Cracking a piggy bank. Who even thinks this way? QP, the ******, that's who.

Advertisement
Five years later, not much of a correlation. The big news in that game is that the great James Franklin got his hat handed to him.

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Crazy that Temple got its biggest win in their program's history after they changed coaches. I recall them losing to PSU under his watch.

I just hope these same cats donate as much money or more to the school, instead of throwing money on banners all the time

At some point, money will be needed to fire Golden ..and hire the new coach/staff

Not another dime until they prove the want to win. Actually, I want all the money I already gave BACK! They should go take everything they paid Donna back plus any pension she got. Use that to pay off Al.

Five years later, not much of a correlation. The big news in that game is that the great James Franklin got his hat handed to him.

Seriously though how hilarious they fly the temple banner the day temple has the biggest win in their program history. These butch slurpers can't get anything right.

Crazy that Temple got its biggest win in their program's history after they changed coaches. I recall them losing to PSU under his watch.

Maybe PSU will realize what a horrible mistake they made not hiring Al. PLEASE!

Advertisement
Back