Banner

ball915

All-American
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 45m45 minutes ago
There's a banner flying.

This one reads: "Temple coach, Temple results, Fire Al Golden"

Advertisement
Temple is looking good today! Against a coach most posters wanted...Banners are lame, Lol!!

Advertisement
I salute the Wezzies that made this happen.

You are heroes among men. Most likely you were all Spartans in a former life. The finest sort of champions.

Men for the ages.

Thank you.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 45m45 minutes ago
There's a banner flying.

This one reads: "Temple coach, Temple results, Fire Al Golden"

But wait.......We've been told numerous times here on CiS that no one notices the banners.

Guess what slurpers?

fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

The Admin, BOT, the coaching staff and the sluppers don't like banners, then prove us wrong and win football games.

I just hope these same cats donate as much money or more to the school, instead of throwing money on banners all the time

At some point, money will be needed to fire Golden ..and hire the new coach/staff

bravo

keep it up WEZ

Im sickened that this season is a waste. First time in my life I'm not even tuning in to watch a Miami game. Im not even watching the game today. Watching the end of the Auburn game and then TXAM vs ASU / Nd vs TX.

Advertisement
I hope all the Cryami Hurricants fans are livid at the product on the field and not the banner. If we weren't given a **** sandwich, we would not fly the banner.

Advertisement
I just hope these same cats donate as much money or more to the school, instead of throwing money on banners all the time

At some point, money will be needed to fire Golden ..and hire the new coach/staff

Why would anyone donate to the school?

They keep hiring retards!

Bring Back Butch!

It's so easy to read. Everyone had to see this! Great job guys. We really showed em what we thought! A+ would fly again.

Advertisement
Back