Banner

Advertisement
bravo

keep it up WEZ

Im sickened that this season is a waste. First time in my life I'm not even tuning in to watch a Miami game. Im not even watching the game today. Watching the end of the Auburn game and then TXAM vs ASU / Nd vs TX.

shut up.. I'm not watching the game.. then don't tell us clown..

I watched it and I enjoyed seeing some guys get some live action

Idiots fly banners before the season starts. They look like fools after the performance tonight. While its only BCC this was a complete game tonight. The defense looks very sharp.

Advertisement
Idiots fly banners before the season starts. They look like fools after the performance tonight. While its only BCC this was a complete game tonight. The defense looks very sharp.

Sabrose @ full MORON. Pray tell, what would be the most opportune time to fly a banner? You know, one that had no $ from you.

Idiots make posts like this AFTER BEATING BETHUNE ******* COOKMAN.

These administration/Golden supporters are among the most ******* retarded people on the planet.

Advertisement

You're absolutely right. Al golden is a man on a mission. This is only really his 2nd year and kids are working their tails off. Deserves an extention IMO, core values and pillars yet again were blindsided by the cloud

You're absolutely right. Al golden is a man on a mission. This is only really his 2nd year and kids are working their tails off. Deserves an extention IMO, core values and pillars yet again were blindsided by the cloud

You don't say that on your other account

You don't say that on your other account

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, right?

Advertisement

No.

This was a statement. Made the VERY first game.

We want him gone. And we want him to WANT to get out of here first opportunity.

He's not going to win the coastal. He's not going to win the ACC.

He's a poor man's Pelini.

At least Pelini was a nine wins most years he was there, a couple of tens.

But that was all they were ever going to get out of Pelini.

Golden's a seven to nine win per year coach. He'll never be any better.

Bring Back Butch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remaining optimistic because of the banner, and in spite of BCU's poor performance.

Firing Day is 86 away.

[video=youtube;iPUmE-tne5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/video]

Advertisement
Back