Banner For Cook This Weekend At His Game

Advertisement
This is a terrible idea. Could be a violation and above all it makes us look desperate. What' will other recruits who are commited think when they don't get a banner? Let the coaches do their job. This is out of bounds.

Personally, I think its a good idea. People always knock our fan base when in reality we have some of the most passionate fan bases in the country

Personally, I think its a good idea. People always knock our fan base when in reality we have some of the most passionate fan bases in the country

Not singling u out. But if my fellow fans want to make their presence felt. GO TO THE GOT **** GAMES.

Advertisement
Im in the poster should say dalvin come to the you with your brothers joe and traver and become that program changer

this is a horrible idea, sounds desperate and disrespectful to the kids who aren't, u know, committed to a rival school.

Advertisement
1) Make banner
2) run onto field with banner
3) wrap Cook up in banner
4) run away with Cook in banner
5) run away to coral gables
6) forge his paperwork to miami
7) ??????
8) SIX RANGZ

We should run it by UCompliance before we do it, but I don't think there are any issues.

You think the school is going to give you permission to fly a banner at a recruits high school game? Good luck with that one

its not asking "can we do it please?" its "is it an NCAA violation if we do this yes or no"?

regarding the fine line between fans getting involved or not involved with this. We need to stop treating College Football like it is some sort of peewee league. Recruits love the attention as long as we don't become Arkansas fans. Arkansas fans showed up at the airport when the cheerleader arrived with signs. The kid ate it up! Flying a banner would be something that he won't shut up about and it will improve our chances.

And you don't think Golden + company won't get excited to see that with Cook? DO IT! I am in how much you need?

We should run it by UCompliance before we do it, but I don't think there are any issues.

You think the school is going to give you permission to fly a banner at a recruits high school game? Good luck with that one

its not asking "can we do it please?" its "is it an NCAA violation if we do this yes or no"?

regarding the fine line between fans getting involved or not involved with this. We need to stop treating College Football like it is some sort of peewee league. Recruits love the attention as long as we don't become Arkansas fans. Arkansas fans showed up at the airport when the cheerleader arrived with signs. The kid ate it up! Flying a banner would be something that he won't shut up about and it will improve our chances.

And you don't think Golden + company won't get excited to see that with Cook? DO IT! I am in how much you need?

If you bring this to UM you put the school in an awful position. Whether it's a violation or not, they are going to play it safe and tell you not to do it. If you guys do it anyway, I have no doubt it's going to come out that UM had knowledge of it. Either way, it's a bad idea -- made even worse by getting the University involved in any way, shape or form.

Advertisement

How many championships does Arkansas have?

This banner for a recruit is lame regardless of if they like it or not.

Guys keep bringing up Arky fans. What about the kid the cursed out in twitter for de-committed?

Their fans are lame and desperate for any top rated recruit they can get.

We are the U. And a banner isn't going to sway cook to join this class. Only serve to inflate the ego of a 18 year old for 5 minutes.

I see there are a lot of tricks on this board who prolly take chicks out to grand Lux and Cheesecake Factory before they get the *****...smh

As long as the contributors aren't active boosters to UM I don't think there's an issue. For those saying its a stupid idea and desperate... You'll be the same ones *****ing why "we let him get away!" As long as UCompliance says it's ok then we should run with the idea.

Advertisement
this is a horrible idea, sounds desperate and disrespectful to the kids who aren't, u know, committed to a rival school.

Particularly a teammate of his who plays the same position and who has been committed to Miami for nearly a year without ever waivering.

As long as the contributors aren't active boosters to UM I don't think there's an issue. For those saying its a stupid idea and desperate... You'll be the same ones *****ing why "we let him get away!" As long as UCompliance says it's ok then we should run with the idea.

False I respect these kids and their decision. At the end of the day these kids go where their heart tells them to. All I ask is that our staff rollout the red carpet and put on the full court press for top talent. If they do that, then let the chips fall where they may. The U isn't for everyone. If cook doesn't choose the U it won't be because he didn't feel welcomed or wanted.

Funny the same fans who want the banner will boo cook from their living rooms when he misses a blitz pickup that results in a sack.

Advertisement
Back