Banner For Cook This Weekend At His Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this a great idea. I'm literally as broke as could be right now, but I'll donate for this - a most noble cause.

Could be recruiting violation.....

Is there a specific reason why this would be the case? I'm not trying to be a chode, I'm just ignorant as to what constitutes a recruiting infraction and what doesn't these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a bunch of weird rules, like not putting names on scoreboards, back of jerseys, what constitutes a violation and such. Although probably well intentioned, it may be an issue.

Other potential recruits may feel slighted. The recruit in question might find it creepy. Just some thoughts...

"Dalvin, Join Joe and Trevor and Bring the U back!" or "Yearby Get Well Soon. Dalvin stay home."

Advertisement
Use their numbers. Cook used 3 when referring to Yearby. "4, join 3 and 73 and bring The U back!"

Last edited:
Use their numbers. Cook used 3 when referring to Yearby. "6, join 3 and 73 and bring The U back!"

Also might skirt the recruiting violations since we aren't using names. Kinda like BB did when he tweeted that photo of Buhdda and the Tenn WR coach did when he tweeted the photo of Honeynut cherrios.

Advertisement
Back