Bandy declares

🤡 talking **** after knocking a ball down that was thrown behind the receiver. ******* dwarf is what’s been wrong with the culture. He was supposed to be your leader of the defensive backfield. The culture and actions of these kids are a flaming pile of dog****
You calling bandy and clown..go sit down somewhere. U a grown man being emotional about a 21 year olds life decision..you the 🤡. We should wish all our guys the best of luck even if we don’t agree that the decisions make since from our view. But we don’t know what these guys have going on to make these decisions

Advertisement
You calling bandy and clown..go sit down somewhere. U a grown man being emotional about a 21 year olds life decision..you the 🤡. We should wish all our guys the best of luck even if we don’t agree that the decisions make since from our view. But we don’t know what these guys have going on to make these decisions
Exactly

I've had just about enough of these players who are their best version of themselves as a freshman, then regress every successive season.

There's a cancer festering at the heart of this program, and guys like Bandy are merely a symptom of the disease.

Advertisement
He didn’t have that great of a year this year. Got handled several times this season. Bad move but respect the decision.

Lucky for a lot of us, we never knew what it was like to have to take the responsibility of having to step up at an young age take care of our parents due to health reasons.

God bless the young King and his family. Hope he kills it in the league. True Cane for ever.

I called him a clown for looking like one when talking smack after the ball was thrown terribly. That type of action is what’s wrong with the team and culture. I hope to **** he succeeds and gets any $ he can. Learn to read. When did I say anything about his decision.

Advertisement
Not sure why people think it’s dumb

He’s not gonna get taller or faster

Get the *** away from this team ASAP and get on to your next step kid.

Loved Bandy here. Another in the long list of wasted talents here.

I called him a clown for looking like one when talking smack after the ball was thrown terribly. That type of action is what’s wrong with the team and culture. I hope to **** he succeeds and gets any $ he can. Learn to read. When did I say anything about his decision.
You associating bandy with a clown is what makes you clown..your reasoning you elaborated on makes u look even more like a 🤡. Or maybe you just never competed b4

You associating bandy with a clown is what makes you clown..your reasoning you elaborated on makes u look even more like a 🤡. Or maybe you just never competed b4

Competed at this school son. Just keep running your mouth like the rest of these fools. And we wonder what’s wrong with this program.

Competed at this school son. Just keep running your mouth like the rest of these fools. And we wonder what’s wrong with this program.
You running your mouth talking about one of the few actual dawgs and toughest players pound for pound on the team a 🤡 ... him talking **** after a play..is what’s wrong with the program..ok

Advertisement
Advertisement
You running your mouth talking about one of the few actual dawgs and toughest players pound for pound on the team a 🤡 ... him talking **** after a play..is what’s wrong with the program..ok

yeah it is. We look like a bunch of idiots out there. That was my reference. Yes he’s tough as nails. Plays hard, but save me with the nonsense.

That's roughly $750K in additional profit for the athletic department next year. Just imagine what we can do with that money. We can hire more LGBTQ coaching analysts. We can purchase more uniforms made of recycled trash. We can add funding to our gender diversity department.

EAll true and funny........except for the fact it's no additional money because the overhead costs of everything related to that football scholarship are already paid for. The classes/teachers are already included. The dorms are already paid for. The doctors and trainers on staff don't change, nor the team meals and nutrition plans. The same size planes and buses are chartered. Uniforms and clothes are supplied by Adidas and not the schools. Helmets/pads are already in house.

Books though - THAT'S where you'll get those savings. $500 in books x 15 kids = $7500. Well that is unless the team awards scholarships to walk-ons since they have so many extra.....which they will so less savings.

Advertisement
Back