Bandy declares

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best of luck to him. He always played with heart and gave us some great moments throughout his UM career.
He needs to take care of personal challenges at home - can't knock him for making adult decisions.

Advertisement
Hope the kid makes it. I know some of his family as they are from the area where I currently live. I think dude is ready to get out of dodge. The pick 6 was probably the best Cane moment of this decade.

This is why many of us have been hard on Rumph. Don't care how "good" of a teacher you guys claim he is. The dude can not recruit. Miami should never be sitting at 4 scholarship CBs on the roster. His guys aren't getting drafted high either. Removing him is long overdue.

I'm sure he has his reasons. I wish him nothing but the best and that ND pick 6 is one of the great plays in UM history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤡 talking **** after knocking a ball down that was thrown behind the receiver. ******* dwarf is what’s been wrong with the culture. He was supposed to be your leader of the defensive backfield. The culture and actions of these kids are a flaming pile of dog****

Ivey
Blades
Couch...ouch, we about to be playing a whole lot of quarters and cover 3 next..hopefully the pass rush steps up

Advertisement
Back