Bama vs fswho

Lets see what FSwo's defense is all about here in the 4th quarter. They have played well, their offense has done nothing, nor has their specials. Can their defense finish this game will say a lot about their team going forward

Advertisement
Can we stop talking about how superior FSU is now? They play like this against us and we roll them. Their special teams look like they belong in the special olympics.

Up until those two bonehead plays, they looked pretty **** good to me.

How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

They will bring their A game to the Doak. Bet on it.

Francois might not be alive for the game.

Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

This is why I want Alabama to lose every game. We're going to lose recruits to FSU regardless, just like we lose them to Florida regardless. It's location. But to lose Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Williams (and these are just the receivers) to "business decisions", it makes my blood boil more than anything. And we have monkeys on here shouting Roll Tide like wtf.

Rooting for them isnt what makes them land recruits. Money and the freedom to hand it out without any NCAA repercussions does.

Frenchy and DUmbo don't have Dalvin Cook to bail em out.... Our front 7 will have their **** together next week, and come FSU week we will be rdy to hurt someone.

Glad to see that Jeudy and Smith haven't caught a ball yet. Hope they don't catch anything all season.

Advertisement
Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

This is why I want Alabama to lose every game. We're going to lose recruits to FSU regardless, just like we lose them to Florida regardless. It's location. But to lose Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Williams (and these are just the receivers) to "business decisions", it makes my blood boil more than anything. And we have monkeys on here shouting Roll Tide like wtf.

Us beating FSU will solve that problem.

Remember, Dalvin only ended up in Tally because Radio screwed up his recruiting AND Dalvin didn't want to play on the same team as his high school teammate. Plus, Randy started cratering the team before Golden got here, so other schools could come in and pick off choice recruits .

We start beating our rivals and other name teams and we won't have to worry about Urban and Nick. But Miami has to beat people from real programs before we can become an "IT" school again.

Last edited:

Rooting for them isnt what makes them land recruits. Money and the freedom to hand it out without any NCAA repercussions does.

Yeah Alabama's the only one handing out money.

Advertisement

They hand out the most and have no fear of being punished for it. Huge difference.

Us beating FSU will solve that problem.

Remember, Dalvin only ended up in Tally because Radio screwed up his recruiting AND Dalvin didn't want to play on the same team as #8 . We start beating our rivals and other name teams and we won't have to worry about Urban and Nick.

No it won't. If you're going to take the "what can we do to stop this" strategy, we'll need to start winning conference championships and national championships. We're always going to lose some guys to FSU and UF no matter what their records are, just like they still lost guys to us even though we've been trash.

They hand out the most and have no fear of being punished for it. Huge difference.

I think it's well documented that Ole Miss and LSU have been handing out just as much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man these offensives so bad to watch. But Bama is usually like that and they still win . FSU's Qb who name I aint going to try to spell is so overrated. He is tough but that is it.

Burns and sweat around the edges are gonna be tough for mcderpmott and Louis to contain

Im absolutely loving this because nole fans have been talking about how much they want alabama for more than 5 years, they're absolutely obsessed with them. The tears in this town are gonna be great

Advertisement
Back