Bama vs fswho

Up until those two bonehead plays, they looked pretty **** good to me.

How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

They will bring their A game to the Doak. Bet on it.

Francois might not be alive for the game.

Called it.

You sure as **** did.

I mean, Francoise is still alive, but just. So who's this new guy.

FSU is starting to look like FIU under Butch.

Advertisement
How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

Called it.

You sure as **** did.

Sucks because they're going to be really amped up to re-establish themselves when they play us. Although neither team needs additional incentive for that game. The way Francois was playing I'd rather have him in there.

I'm not wishing for a season ending injury because I have nothing against the kid just the school. I do hope he isn't available for our game. Based on how he is walkng.. dude is done. Now the FSU-Miami is a fair game. Fire Manny Diaz on the ride home if FSU goes into that game with their backup with no Dalvin Cook and our defense plays like they did vs BCU losing us the game.

This I can agree with. No excuse to lose to them if Francois isn't playing. None

Advertisement
Unless he has wolverine healing ability... We will see the back up in 2 weeks

Advertisement
What a wonderful opening football day. No matter how we won, we won and to see ufag and semenholes lose their game and QB.....oh so glorious!!

Last edited:

Called it.

You sure as **** did.

Sucks because they're going to be really amped up to re-establish themselves when they play us. Although neither team needs additional incentive for that game. The way Francois was playing I'd rather have him in there.

You're high as **** if you wanted to go against Francois. Bama's sporting the number 1 defense in the country. Of course he looked like crap against them. You think he'll play like that against every single team in the county? Including us?

Advertisement
Francois got taken out....looks bad for him. He stinks anyway but still a shame to see him get hurt. NOles D seems pretty legit though

That quarterback that stinks roughed it out against us last year and beat us.

That quarterback does stink and yes he is a tough kid. He can be both. They scored a whopping 20pts on us last year.

Please.

Must you remind me about the great Bard Kaayak?

20 effing points...

Clemson just won the division. (Their new QB looks and plays just like Watson). Louisville is struggled with Purdue. Akers can't start over that slow #9 RB on FSU? psshh.. all hype apparently.

Also this game was over hyped. Felt like the Alabama-Washington game last year.

This game couldn't have played out better for Canes fan. FSU destroyed and lost their difference maker on offense which was the most important position at QB. Not only that, but based on the injury the QB will at least miss half if not the whole season and FSU was very average last year and they might be worse.

Edit: Nvm.. I mean this DAY couldn't get any better. I forgot UF got smashed to and couldn't score an offensive TD against a team that replaced 10 starters on defense. LMFAO.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Called it.

You sure as **** did.

You're high as **** if you wanted to go against Francois. Bama's sporting the number 1 defense in the country. Of course he looked like crap against them. You think he'll play like that against every single team in the county? Including us?

He was literally throwing the ball to them in double and triple coverage. They weren't making spectacular plays.

Were gonna roll those mother ****ers. Oh God I can't wait...Akers BLOWS!!!! Francois is out!!! Oh are we gonna rock them. You ******* fairies need to let today go.

Advertisement
Back