Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

This is why I want Alabama to lose every game. We're going to lose recruits to FSU regardless, just like we lose them to Florida regardless. It's location. But to lose Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Williams (and these are just the receivers) to "business decisions", it makes my blood boil more than anything. And we have monkeys on here shouting Roll Tide like wtf.

Us beating FSU will solve that problem.

Remember, Dalvin only ended up in Tally because Radio screwed up his recruiting AND Dalvin didn't want to play on the same team as #8 . We start beating our rivals and other name teams and we won't have to worry about Urban and Nick.

No it won't. If you're going to take the "what can we do to stop this" strategy, we'll need to start winning conference championships and national championships. We're always going to lose some guys to FSU and UF no matter what their records are, just like they still lost guys to us even though we've been trash.

Oh, I know that. These kids grow up together.

But Miami's chronic weakness since, say, 2006 has allowed Michigan, OSU, Bama and other schools to poach this area at will. Previously it was the preserve of the Florida schools, and I think the strength of our program had something to do with that.

Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

This is why I want Alabama to lose every game. We're going to lose recruits to FSU regardless, just like we lose them to Florida regardless. It's location. But to lose Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Williams (and these are just the receivers) to "business decisions", it makes my blood boil more than anything. And we have monkeys on here shouting Roll Tide like wtf.

Remember, Dalvin only ended up in Tally because Radio screwed up his recruiting AND Dalvin didn't want to play on the same team as #8 . We start beating our rivals and other name teams and we won't have to worry about Urban and Nick.

No it won't. If you're going to take the "what can we do to stop this" strategy, we'll need to start winning conference championships and national championships. We're always going to lose some guys to FSU and UF no matter what their records are, just like they still lost guys to us even though we've been trash.

But Miami's chronic weakness since, say, 2006 has allowed Michigan, OSU, Bama and other schools to poach this area at will. Previously it was the preserve of the Florida schools, and I think the strength of our program had something to do with that.

The admin and University along witht the failed hires has allowed this ****, miami was its own worst enemy. Butch left a futuristic car and they turned that **** into a rim and steering wheel with no shell

No doubt when we become what we once were the recruiting issues will take care of themselves. We are a long ways from having a consistently dominant program, so until then we'll need all the help we can get.

Advertisement
Glad to see that Jeudy and Smith haven't caught a ball yet. Hope they don't catch anything all season.

Would serve them right.

It's amazing that they chose to play there. Ridley is the only receiver who has caught a ball for Bama tonight. And it seems like Riggs is ahead of the other two on the depth chart. Lmao

Wonder if Jeudy, et al, were just recruited by Nick to keep them away from LSU and other rivals. Wonder if Jerry Jeudy ever plays a down.

Funny that Harley will be a feature receiver here in his freshman year.

Ok so that shouldnt have been a penalty.

But if u gonna throw the flag then stand by your **** call. These NCAA refs are all crooked.

Glad to see that Jeudy and Smith haven't caught a ball yet. Hope they don't catch anything all season.

Would serve them right.

It's amazing that they chose to play there. Ridley is the only receiver who has caught a ball for Bama tonight. And it seems like Riggs is ahead of the other two on the depth chart. Lmao

Wonder if Jeudy, et al, were just recruited by Nick to keep them away from LSU and other rivals. Wonder if Jerry Jeudy ever plays a down.

Man he's keeping them away from us, he knows what we can become. Jeudy especially, those kids start staying home and he's got a problem.

You know something?

FSU is starting to come apart at the seams. This is a real shock to me. The longer this goes on, the more FSU starts to look beatable.

Advertisement
You know something?

FSU is starting to come apart at the seams. This is a real shock to me. The longer this goes on, the more FSU starts to look beatable.

They're very beatable. Not sure what the hype with them was, Dalvin's not there to save their asses anymore.

Im Glad as fCk that the noles are getting beat.Any true Cane would be.hope they lose by 30.

But let's not forget that they are looking like this playing against Bama...we looked like sHT today playing against a glorified juco team.

I wouldn't get too tied up in the fact they are losing this game and we won.....JS.

The noles will be ready at Doak you can bet on that.We better have straightened sHT out on the defensive side of the ball and make a few adjustments on the offensive side or it won't be pretty I can promise you that.

Can you guys seriously STFU about this "true cane" ****. We get you have 2 inch ****s and need something to validate yourselves. People are allowed to have different opinions on what's best for the program.

Would serve them right.

Man he's keeping them away from us, he knows what we can become. Jeudy especially, those kids start staying home and he's got a problem.

I'm not sure we're on Saban's radar right now, although I'm sure he respects our coach and his staff. Georgia came within an ace of beating him in 2012.

We're a year away, at least, from locking horns with Bama for an NC. Probably two. I think he'd rather keep,them away from LSU or others in the SEC.

Advertisement
You know something?

They're very beatable. Not sure what the hype with them was, Dalvin's not there to save their asses anymore.

I will bet you that Richt has some of his GA's going over this game film all this week while his staff breaks down Ark. State.

If Francoise has a problem with that knee...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back