Bama vs fswho

Both these teams have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more team speed than us. Like wayyy more.

Advertisement
Man FSU is throwing this away. Which I love. Bama is better but not by a ton but they just have better coaches IMO. Jimbo has always been a fruad in everything beyond recruiting.

Can we stop talking about how superior FSU is now? They play like this against us and we roll them. Their special teams look like they belong in the special olympics.

Yeahhhhh......now drop 2 more on dem hoes!

Edit: Andddddd there it is!! Now I want to see Francis picking herself up off the turf till the clock hits 0!!

Advertisement
Can we stop talking about how superior FSU is now? They play like this against us and we roll them. Their special teams look like they belong in the special olympics.

Up until those two bonehead plays, they looked pretty **** good to me.

Both these teams have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more team speed than us. Like wayyy more.

LOL . **** no. Bama is better but not faster then us . Speed is not a problem for us .

Did you watch us today??? Our team is sloooooooowwwww!!!

A lot has to change on both sides of the ball for us to stay with the noles and that's just the truth.Theyre giving this away against Bama but we ain't close to being Bama..

Advertisement
Man FSU is throwing this away. Which I love. Bama is better but not by a ton but they just have better coaches IMO. Jimbo has always been a fruad in everything beyond recruiting.

Its funny because some of these cane "fans" are disappointed by this outcome lmao

Advertisement

How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

Its funny because some of these cane "fans" are disappointed by this outcome lmao

I was kind of hoping FSU would win a close, ugly game, then we beat them. However, I hope Alabama goes ahead and rolls the crap out of them.

Bama did what we did not do: ADJUST at halftime!

When we start doing this effectively,we'll start beating these guys.

Advertisement

How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

Settle down. FSU's defense has been lights out. We can't depend on three straight turnovers to win. If our secondary plays like they did today we are going to have a major problem. I'm glad Bama is rolling them. Now hopefully they rough them up a bit

They will bring their A game to the Doak. Bet on it.

Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

This is why I want Alabama to lose every game. We're going to lose recruits to FSU regardless, just like we lose them to Florida regardless. It's location. But to lose Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Williams (and these are just the receivers) to "business decisions", it makes my blood boil more than anything. And we have monkeys on here shouting Roll Tide like wtf.

If FSU beats us again then the season is a failure.

If our defense cant stop their O, and we cant move the ball on them, then our coaches ar not doing their jobs. Im sick of being a **** program!

Advertisement
Back