Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
Its depressing watching these two teams your brain tells u cane cane cane your eyes tell u these guys are other level.

Its depressing watching these two teams your brain tells u cane cane cane your eyes tell u these guys are other level.

I ***s with u but stop it. *** fsu and bama. Best believe we will be ready when we go to Tally....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Nah...FSU defense was absolute dog **** until they played us last year. I don't doubt the possibility that our team just wasn't ready for a week 1 premier matchup against Bethune....If we look the same next week I'll be concerned

Patience is something we don't have but we need to... its heading in the right direction with the recruiting classes we are putting together

unfortunately its going to take another class or two

Nah...FSU defense was absolute dog **** until they played us last year. I don't doubt the possibility that our team just wasn't ready for a week 1 premier matchup against Bethune....If we look the same next week I'll be concerned

i can agree with this I know our front 7 will show up for fsu theres not a doubt in my mind

Advertisement
Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

Ive said it a million times, you have to attack that FSU defense a certain way. You need a mobile QB that can attack the middle of the field and you can work Kelly over regardless of how many 5 stars he has. Richt decided he wanted to go full ****** last year, baffling really....

Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

At least we got Pope, imagine how ****ed of you would be if they got Pope

Advertisement

Get today off your mind. We will raise our level by game 3 and start a new streak.
Seems I've heard this statement every year since 2003. This team is still Goldenized. As for this great class Richt has recruited, just wait for the UF , FSU , and other $EC bagmen to get going. Sorry to be such a downer but have seen this for far too many seasons now. Game today just reinforced my pessimism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, I'd take our punter and kicker over anything Bama and FSU has.

X Will is the real deal too

Get today off your mind. We will raise our level by game 3 and start a new streak.
Seems I've heard this statement every year since 2003. This team is still Goldenized. As for this great class Richt has recruited, just wait for the UF , FSU , and other $EC bagmen to get going. Sorry to be such a downer but have seen this for far too many seasons now. Game today just reinforced my pessimism.

thats y im holding off till we close on the trail if we dont get used to this man

Advertisement
Back