Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
Also im just tired of them HAVING to have a S.FLA wr save thgeir azzes year in and year out.

Ridley should be playing for us got****. This year class will be the same with them getting Xavier Williams

Pope >>>Williams

This may have been mentioned already, but Francios gets a lot of passes batted or deflected at or near the line of scrimmage. Already several times tonight and if I remember correctly against UM last year he had several.

Advertisement
Wow, the most obvious PI I have seen in a while, and it's not called. Just wow.

Advertisement
i'll shed no tears for them i'm still salty over the mark walton run being called back bet fisher was ok with that penalty

Advertisement
Its depressing watching these two teams your brain tells u cane cane cane your eyes tell u these guys are other level.

This.

We're at least two years away from being Title contenders.

lost by one point to FSU last year with a statue at QB. Don't let one game vs a boring *** oppenent who is impossible to get fired up vs get you down.

You should never need to get "fired up" for a game. Especially for an opener.

We'll see how we look next week, but it wasn't encouraging.

Advertisement
Its depressing watching these two teams your brain tells u cane cane cane your eyes tell u these guys are other level.

This.

We're at least two years away from being Title contenders.

lost by one point to FSU last year with a statue at QB. Don't let one game vs a boring *** oppenent who is impossible to get fired up vs get you down.

You should never need to get "fired up" for a game. Especially for an opener.

We'll see how we look next week, but it wasn't encouraging.

I wasn't either but this is not an impressive performance by either of these two teams. Both offenses are pure trash. Like unwatchable.

Advertisement
Back