Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
The Alabama QB is the great equaliser. Surely they have someone better on their roster. He keeps the opposition in the game.

I'm sorry we aren't ready for fsu they just look depart compare to us...

Lol. One drive in and you have that conclusion��

like there speed bama and them look like what we are trying to get to. They just look faster but they still should get molly bodied by bama

When we play them in Tally we will look better than we did today. Our front 7 has the goods, but I'm concerned about our secondary. We pretty much always show up against FSU the last few years, its just we can't finish.

u dont have to light a fire under no ones *** for fsu

Cook got that one great run off in the 2nd, iirc. The game was in hand until Kaayak gave it away as we were trying to put a stake in their heart.

Not surprised he was cut by the Lions. Bet you that Francoise isn't cut.

Advertisement
**** cooks there and everyone they trynna be us so bad...............we need to wake the fuq up from this slumber im tired of watvhing CFB and seeing other teams with dominant rosters besides us. Hope bama destroys these cucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought you had to control the ball when you go to the ground when making a catch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one is afraid of bamas sexcondary....

especially not acc teams. Add to it Jimbo coached under saban....

FSU should be able to pass the ball against them..if their ol protection holds up..which they seem to be doing as bama doesnt have a legit pass rusher...

I'm ******* shook. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], please assuage my fears.

These pretenders from up north are bold and powerful. Can our dudes tear down their sandcastle?

Advertisement
Ridley should go for 150+ in this game...hes bombed up those broward corners for years..Mcfadden/Samuels

I'm ****ing shook. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], please assuage my fears.

These pretenders from up north are bold and powerful. Can our dudes tear down their sandcastle?

We have no chance.

Until we start letting our kids skip class to focus 100% on football we will be behind. FSU players don't attend class at all. No other responsibilities besides football.

Advertisement
Back