Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we stop talking about how superior FSU is now? They play like this against us and we roll them. Their special teams look like they belong in the special olympics.

Up until those two bonehead plays, they looked pretty **** good to me.

How they looking now? They are NOT that good. They can't make plays on O, their special teams are crap, and they are about to get rolled. Yeah, over rated, yet again.

They will bring their A game to the Doak. Bet on it.

Francois might not be alive for the game.

Called it.

Francois got taken out....looks bad for him. He stinks anyway but still a shame to see him get hurt. NOles D seems pretty legit though

Advertisement
I'm not wishing for a season ending injury because I have nothing against the kid just the school. I do hope he isn't available for our game. Based on how he is walkng.. dude is done. Now the FSU-Miami is a fair game as both will be busting out new QB. Fire Manny Diaz on the ride home if FSU goes into that game with their backup with no Dalvin Cook and our defense plays like they did vs BCU specially against the pass losing us the game.

Last edited:
I hope everyone listened to cribby all off season when I said Bama was easy money at -7. I even said bet your house and kids ( if you have them)

Advertisement
Back