Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enos was collecting buyout money from his previous job at Arkansas. Bama paid him less and the buyout money offset the difference. Beginning in March 2020, his third and final year, Enos' salary at Alabama is due to skyrocket to $875,000. That's right around the time he will stop earning a paycheck from Arkansas, which fired him in December after it fired its former head coach Bret Bielema.
875k is less than 1.2 M

Advertisement
Miami and Alabama had different needs. Simple as that.

Seriously, I don't know how in the world you could call yourself a fan and NOT be excited about this hire. To be honest, I was expecting to be underwhelmed again, bit I'm actually overwhelmed and in shock over this hire(in a good way). Think about how horrible this program has been the last fifteen years or so - and we just stole the OC away from the most dominant program in the history of college football. I'm going to have to start calling Manny "The Closer" because this dude is puttin in work. Also, if you don't think this will help with recruiting you're nuts. Picture Manny in the living room of a recruit pondering his decision and Manny looks at him and says, "I hired the OC from Bama." Boom! Sold!. Lastly, he will bring the toughness and physicality to this offense that Bama is known for. I think this is an A+ hire, and I actually like it more than the Briles hire at FSU.

THIS. You cannot NOT be excited about this hire.. we just need to see who will be brought in at the skill positions such as OL, WR and TE

AGREED--- MIAMI FANS THE MOST VOCAL AND ALSO MOST IGNORANT IN CFB

Basically UM fans as the "Trump" of CFB.....

1547246365630.jpeg

Advertisement
875k is less than 1.2 M

What’s your point?

Enos has a low salary the first two seasons of his contract because he was collecting buyout money. His third season, after his buyout was paid, he was going to be bumped to $875K.

Every Bama guys was ****ed they tried to pass so much during the title game.
Bama was gashing Clemson with the run early, then they abandoned it.

Bama wants prostyle, power running. It's who they are.
Hence they're ****ed he's leaving.

The run part vs Clemson is true. But that is not why they are ****ed. They are ****ed because this guy was the one who made Hurts a serviceable an and developed Tua to this extent, and they are ****ed because Locksley at times didn’t have a good feel for the game. They viewed Enos as an up and comer with a better feel for the game.

Advertisement
Only a real, dumbass - would vote for, or support the absolute worst yo-yo to ever sit in the White House - and that's saying a LOT.

Jimmy Carter is so thankful that Obama became President! Made even that dumbass look good.
Dumb *** political agendas being spread on message boards. What could possibly go wrong? Neither Obama, Carter, Trump, or any other US president, have anything to do with Miami's football program. ****!

This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. Stop with the politics.
A reality show host that defrauded thousands of American citizens by setting up a fake university is actually president of the US (but did not win the popular vote by 3 mil) is proud to shutdown the government and have over 800000 Americans working for no pay (slavery) during the Christmas holidays so that he can build an apartheid wall that Mexico is going to pay for to prevent their own citizens freedom of movement. (I know, this is not made up—believe me.)

In less than two years
His personal lawyer is going to jail
His wife hates him to be fair, she hated him much longer
33 of his associates and three companies have been indicted of plead guilty to a multitude of crimes
Over a dozen resignations including Secretary of State and national security adviser and chief of staff
No one wants to be chief of staff.
Lowest approval ratings in the history of ratings

Barely two years. Only a real dumbass trump-kin would support this yo-yo. I’m sure the original fake news (fox) has a different version.

Make America White Again!!!

Yeah - that popular vote wouldn't have run that way if ballot boxes weren't stuffed - if illegals hadn't voted wholesale - and without voter fraud. Fact.

I know a lot of folks who've broken the law - doesn't have anything to do with me - and the things they did - they did BEFORE Trump ran and was elected. Fact.

His wife doesn't seem to hate him - not sure where you got that.

Over a dozen resignations - in Trump's admin - if you don't do your job - you're gone. Kinda like Manny.

His approval ratings are actually higher than Obama's, higher than Bush's. You've been listening to the corporate media who gets their daily talking points from Propaganda Central at 4:00 AM every morning from a central source.

But if you believe all that crap - you gotta be an Obama supporter! No other explanation.

Trump tried to get UM to hire the Pirate several years ago - so he likes UM football.

Yeah - that popular vote wouldn't have run that way if ballot boxes weren't stuffed - if illegals hadn't voted wholesale - and without voter fraud. Fact.

I know a lot of folks who've broken the law - doesn't have anything to do with me - and the things they did - they did BEFORE Trump ran and was elected. Fact.

His wife doesn't seem to hate him - not sure where you got that.

Over a dozen resignations - in Trump's admin - if you don't do your job - you're gone. Kinda like Manny.

His approval ratings are actually higher than Obama's, higher than Bush's. You've been listening to the corporate media who gets their daily talking points from Propaganda Central at 4:00 AM every morning from a central source.

But if you believe all that crap - you gotta be an Obama supporter! No other explanation.

Trump tried to get UM to hire the Pirate several years ago - so he likes UM football.
Do you really believe that illegals casted millions of votes?

Popular vote is meaningless. It's like saying Clemson stole the championship because Alabama had more first downs.

And before anyone decides that I'm on one side or the other, they were both turds and we should have had a do over of the primaries.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who's upset we got him should be placed on probation for a while... I'm wondering how much of our cancerous fan base on this site isn't trolls from other teams.

This is a solid hire!
Wondering that myself.

A reality show host that defrauded thousands of American citizens by setting up a fake university is actually president of the US (but did not win the popular vote by 3 mil) is proud to shutdown the government and have over 800000 Americans working for no pay (slavery) during the Christmas holidays so that he can build an apartheid wall that Mexico is going to pay for to prevent their own citizens freedom of movement. (I know, this is not made up—believe me.)

In less than two years
His personal lawyer is going to jail
His wife hates him to be fair, she hated him much longer
33 of his associates and three companies have been indicted of plead guilty to a multitude of crimes
Over a dozen resignations including Secretary of State and national security adviser and chief of staff
No one wants to be chief of staff.
Lowest approval ratings in the history of ratings

Barely two years. Only a real dumbass trump-kin would support this yo-yo. I’m sure the original fake news (fox) has a different version.

Make America White Again!!!
Thank you so much for filling a whole page with your political babble- not what I want to read on a Hurricane page so you just won a free trip to Ignoresville enjoy your stay

Stick around. Soon enough, you'll find out.
What nationality are these millions of immigrant from? Are they mexican mostly?
Or is it some underground network of illegal immigrants form all nationalities that are planning to vote liberal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back