Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really just say $19 MIL in bonds from 1979 is now worth $20 BIL with a straight face?
Purely focusing on the math and avoiding politics... 40 years of compounding at 7%, aka average market returns, would leave you with about 15x's what you started. I'm gonna go with that statement as insanely ridiculous

Advertisement
One poster trolls with the bait then another poster goes full blown ******. Don’t ruin the thread y’all.

I am a capitalist that treasures the sanctity of creditors. He pledged to pay back the debt and then used those same funds to sue the people that lent him the money in the first place.

How is that communist?

Trump took advantage of the laws for his benefit. He didn't write them. You'd do the same, as would anyone else. The CommieKKKrats in Congress have no problem fleecing the public.

However, this has zero to do with Canes football.

Purely focusing on the math and avoiding politics... 40 years of compounding at 7%, aka average market returns, would leave you with about 15x's what you started. I'm gonna go with that statement as insanely ridiculous

Where do these posters arise from. If you buy a bond in 1979, you lock in the rate until it matures........... Here are rates for the 1979 US Treasury rate

1547252794244.png

How the **** do you know he demanded top dollar.
Jeff Banks -- $267,552

Dan Enos -- $200,000

Josh Gattis -- $525,000

A little research and you could have found out he makes less than Mike Rumph makes. I hate being a ****head but **** muthafukkas like you type of any **** and expect everyone to nod their head.
I read that those consultant/analyst positions at Bama only pay $30K. Those are the rehab positions for former HCs who have had stumbles in their careers. I guess that $30K is deducted from the buyouts they receive from their former schools.

Advertisement
Anyone who's upset we got him should be placed on probation for a while... I'm wondering how much of our cancerous fan base on this site isn't trolls from other teams.

This is a solid hire!

Wonder no more.

There’s another thread where posters and a mod are revealed as gaturds.

Trump took advantage of the laws for his benefit. He didn't write them. You'd do the same, as would anyone else. The CommieKKKrats in Congress have no problem fleecing the public.

However, this has zero to do with Canes football.

Alright. I think he is a bald faced liar, cognitively impaired and about as intelligent as a deranged monkey who broke into a stash of PCP.

Am actually a Republican, but reading countless articles from bankers stating that Trump does not possess the ability to "read" a Balance Sheet tells me everything I need to know.

Dumb *** political agendas being spread on message boards. What could possibly go wrong? Neither Obama, Carter, Trump, or any other US president, have anything to do with Miami's football program. ****!

Amen brother.

But you realize you’re talking to a guy that actually posted on here that he wished the south had won the civil war.

I get on his *** because I’m still incredulous to this day.

A reality show host that defrauded thousands of American citizens by setting up a fake university is actually president of the US (but did not win the popular vote by 3 mil) is proud to shutdown the government and have over 800000 Americans working for no pay (slavery) during the Christmas holidays so that he can build an apartheid wall that Mexico is going to pay for to prevent their own citizens freedom of movement. (I know, this is not made up—believe me.)

In less than two years
His personal lawyer is going to jail
His wife hates him to be fair, she hated him much longer
33 of his associates and three companies have been indicted of plead guilty to a multitude of crimes
Over a dozen resignations including Secretary of State and national security adviser and chief of staff
No one wants to be chief of staff.
Lowest approval ratings in the history of ratings

Barely two years. Only a real dumbass trump-kin would support this yo-yo. I’m sure the original fake news (fox) has a different version.

Make America White Again!!!
Hillary's associates (and Hillary herself) have committed a multitude of crimes but Comey and Loretta Lynch let her skate.

It is not an apartheid wall. It is designed to force would-be immigrants to come in the legal way through a port of entry so they can apply for entry through the proper legal process. Trump has said we will welcome immigrants who come in the legal way. He said we will need them for new jobs created in the growing economy. You are so full of lies.

And don't call me a racist. I used to investigate white hate and neo-**** groups professionally. I also worked with one of the great civil rights leaders ever, Bayard Rustin (conceived of and organized the 1963 March on Washington.) I marched with Ralph Abernathy, successor to Dr. King as head of the SCLC.

I can't deny that some of Trump's associates have committed crimes, but many have nothing to do with Trump. Some were lies (18 USC 1001) in matter of official interest (different from perjury.) Tax matters have nothing to do with Trump.

If an aggressive special counsel were set up to investigate Hillary you'd probably see numerous prosecutions of her and her associates.

Advertisement
This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. Stop with the politics.
A reality show host that defrauded thousands of American citizens by setting up a fake university is actually president of the US (but did not win the popular vote by 3 mil) is proud to shutdown the government and have over 800000 Americans working for no pay (slavery) during the Christmas holidays so that he can build an apartheid wall that Mexico is going to pay for to prevent their own citizens freedom of movement. (I know, this is not made up—believe me.)

In less than two years
His personal lawyer is going to jail
His wife hates him to be fair, she hated him much longer
33 of his associates and three companies have been indicted of plead guilty to a multitude of crimes
Over a dozen resignations including Secretary of State and national security adviser and chief of staff
No one wants to be chief of staff.
Lowest approval ratings in the history of ratings

Barely two years. Only a real dumbass trump-kin would support this yo-yo. I’m sure the original fake news (fox) has a different version.

Make America White Again!!!

Personal lawyer going to jail over unrelated tax crimes...of those 33 indictments ZERO related to any Trump or any Russian collusion (10+ are amatuer Russian teenage hackers that sent 100 Facebook posts, high crimes right there)...but don't let facts get in your way ...and you wish you knew exactly how melania feels about anything tool

Advertisement
Man yall went F.U.B.A.R. holy ****.

Major Cane news today and yall in this bich talm bout politicks?

Gtfoh. Newsflash.. its all corrupt. No one wins. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

I’m just going to touch on the wall argument. Is it fair that just cause Mexico is connected to us that they should be allowed to enter this country illegally? I’m of Italian dissent and many others here are from areas not connected to the US. Is it fair to our grandparents, parents or ourselves who had to do it legally just cause we aren’t connected to the US? I also prefer children not being brought in by fake parents and being sold to deranged ***** who think they should be their *** slaves.

Advertisement
Well, it's hard to keep up. You got your Honduran Mexicans, your Mexico Mexicans, your Puerto Rican Mexicans, your Guatemalan Mexicans, your Honduran Mexicans, Colombian Mexicans, Ecuadorian Mexicans, Venezuelan Mexicans, and Peruvian Mexicans - the only reason to watch the World Cup is to tell them apart.

I think that big guy married to Barack is a big soccer fan.

But not a Miami Hurricane fan. Loser.

Man yall went F.U.B.A.R. holy ****.

Major Cane news today and yall in this bich talm bout politicks?

Gtfoh. Newsflash.. its all corrupt. No one wins. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Some A-hole went off on Trump - and I couldn't just let that slide.

I have a need for a sense of balance. Of sorts.

And did you know Trump encouraged UM to hire the Pirate several years ago?

Trump likes Miami.

Well, it's hard to keep up. You got your Honduran Mexicans, your Mexico Mexicans, your Puerto Rican Mexicans, your Guatemalan Mexicans, your Honduran Mexicans, Colombian Mexicans, Ecuadorian Mexicans, Venezuelan Mexicans, and Peruvian Mexicans - the only reason to watch the World Cup is to tell them apart.

I think that big guy married to Barack is a big soccer fan.

But not a Miami Hurricane fan. Loser.

Wow

Do you really believe that illegals casted millions of votes?

The US has 3.5 million more voters registered than we have living people.

Per US Census Bureau data and the Federal Election Assistance Commission.

I was being conservative.

Ignorance is not a virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back