Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear.

It's hard to find Canes fans with one iota of a sense of humor.

No one ever heard that joke about the only reason we have the World Cup is to tell the different kinds of Mexicans from the others?

This is the most uninformed group - it's embarrassing.

Advertisement
This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. Stop with the politics.
I’m just going to touch on the wall argument. Is it fair that just cause Mexico is connected to us that they should be allowed to enter this country illegally? I’m of Italian dissent and many others here are from areas not connected to the US. Is it fair to our grandparents, parents or ourselves who had to do it legally just cause we aren’t connected to the US? I also prefer children not being brought in by fake parents and being sold to deranged ***** who think they should be their *** slaves.
Border encounters are at their lowest levels since the 1970s .
Trump claimed 4,000 suspected or known terrorist have tried to enter through southern border . Border Patrol reports that that number is only SIX . In fact, more than 5 times that many tried to enter through the border with Canada
Remember those caravans full of thousands of diseased criminal immigrants that were on the way to the US , coincidentally right before the midterm elections ? How many times has Trump mentioned them since then ?
5.7 billion for border is estimated to only cover about 400 miles of 2,000+ mile border . Actually cost will be MUCH MORE

Trump is playing on what his ignorant and closet racist base likes and they’re eating it up. Meanwhile

Increased debt and deficit even with a stable economy
Stock market recorded largest loss in December since the Depression

So much winning.
Fck Trump and anyone who supports him

Trump claimed 4,000 suspected or known terrorist have tried to enter through southern border . Border Patrol reports that that number is only SIX . In fact, more than 5 times that many tried to enter through the border with Canada
Remember those caravans full of thousands of diseased criminal immigrants that were on the way to the US , coincidentally right before the midterm elections ? How many times has Trump mentioned them since then ?
5.7 billion for border is estimated to only cover about 400 miles of 2,000+ mile border . Actually cost will be MUCH MORE

Trump is playing on what his ignorant and closet racist base likes and they’re eating it up. Meanwhile

So much winning.

You didn’t answer my question. Is it fair if the number is 1 or 700 billion (doesn’t make a difference) that cause Mexico or Canada can just walk in illegal for those who have to fly, boat or any other means need to get here and go through the process? Do I think he is the best no but he def isn’t the worse.

You didn’t answer my question. Is it fair if the number is 1 or 700 billion (doesn’t make a difference) that cause Mexico or Canada can just walk in illegal for those who have to fly, boat or any other means need to get here and go through the process? Do I think he is the best no but he def isn’t the worse.
I really don’t even know what you’re trying to say but it’s been proven and the records show that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are ones who overstayed their visa , not ones who “just walked in” . So do we need to build a wall or do we need to take a look at immagration policy itself ? Now, instead of believing everything the media and idiots online say , go do your own research and see how the Republicans and John Boehner acted when Obama tried to get immigration reform

Advertisement
I really don’t even know what you’re trying to say but it’s been proven and the records show that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are ones who overstayed their visa , not ones who “just walked in” . So do we need to build a wall or do we need to take a look at immagration policy itself ? Now, instead of believing everything the media and idiots online say , go do your own research and see how the Republicans and John Boehner acted when Obama tried to get immigration reform

Don’t watch news, I prefer to read and make my own opinion. We def need to reform immigration. Trump says a lot of the same things and does the same things as Obama and Clinton he just doesn’t deliver it as smooth.

So much winning.

And I say the exact inverse.

Fck anyone who doesn't support him -

I'm looking forward to his predecessor being arrested for multiple counts of treason - aiding and supporting an enemy in war - and selling our uranium to another to the detriment of national security.

Too bad they outlawed shooting - he'll have to take the needle.

But since this is a football thread - Trump likes UM football and pays attention. Maybe after he's done in Washington in 2024 - he can support the program even more.

AGREED--- MIAMI FANS THE MOST VOCAL AND ALSO MOST IGNORANT IN CFB

Basically UM fans as the "Trump" of CFB.....
Nah fug that not all ofus. But there are trumpets among us who think they can buy oscean front property in iowa.

B9A4ED84-7469-4FE5-AB4A-766E0068D3AF.jpeg

Advertisement
Wtf is going on here? If I wanted CNN or FoxNews I would be there. **** ya’ll ninjas can’t celebrate chit or debate chit w/o altering chit to be something totally different.

This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. Stop with the politics.
The US has 3.5 million more voters registered than we have living people.

Per US Census Bureau data and the Federal Election Assistance Commission.

I was being conservative.

Ignorance is not a virtue.
I know what your taking about. Multiple government organizations have investigated this proven that to be false. Even the GOP disbanded the group that was tasked to investigate the vast voter fraud that they were claiming cause they couldn’t prove it.
Both parties sold this country out archer.
Do you know who has stolen more jobs than any illegal immigrant that has ever come to this country? First Korea then Taiwan and now China.
As a veteran you know your history I’m sure. So you and this wall movement are dead set on claiming illegal immigrants as what is killing this country financially and from a national security standpoint. So the Germans tried twice and then the Koreans and then the Vietnamese, then the Soviet Union and now radical Islam. But they all couldn’t do jack squat. But the illegal immigrants are what is finally gonna kill the republic?
A lot of information on both extremes that reaffirm a lot of anger. But that doesn’t mean that it’s true.
When bush was in office during the war the radical left was claiming Bush as a **** who was trying to revive the 3rd Reich and that blackwatee was the revial of the **** browshirts. Imagine if that was being spread around with twitter and Facebook.
This country’s industrial base has been shipped abroad since the 70’s when massive layoffs in the industrial sector and dismantled any strength that remained in labor.
I’ll never forget my mom my aunt and my oldest sister getting off that bus crying cause they all got laid off from a factory in the garment district when I was a kid in Brooklyn. Taiwan took their jobs.
Ignorance might be bliss dude. But don’t get all your information from one source that just reaffirms your opinion. Don’t believe everyone on your side has your best interest especially if they’re a politician. The way is see it there is lot of people on both sides taking advantage of everyone’s anger and manipulating media outlets to fuel that fire and sway opinion to stay in office or push an agenda.
Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are not going away cause we don’t build a wall. It it will go away if we keep swinging this left and right pendulum every 4 years until any foundation of a working democracy is crumbled.

Yeah - that popular vote wouldn't have run that way if ballot boxes weren't stuffed - if illegals hadn't voted wholesale - and without voter fraud. Fact.

I know a lot of folks who've broken the law - doesn't have anything to do with me - and the things they did - they did BEFORE Trump ran and was elected. Fact.

His wife doesn't seem to hate him - not sure where you got that.

Over a dozen resignations - in Trump's admin - if you don't do your job - you're gone. Kinda like Manny.

His approval ratings are actually higher than Obama's, higher than Bush's. You've been listening to the corporate media who gets their daily talking points from Propaganda Central at 4:00 AM every morning from a central source.

But if you believe all that crap - you gotta be an Obama supporter! No other explanation.

Trump tried to get UM to hire the Pirate several years ago - so he likes UM football.
This may be one of the stupidest posts Ive ever witnessed. None of the things you stated as fact are facts.
I suggest you stop with the political talk. This is Canes football.

Holy **** i came here late night to read about my canes offensive coordinator. Wtf? I don't care what side you retards are on. I'm not even paying attention to that but you have lost all sense of self-awareness if you are posting any of that **** in this thread

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Archer is just some old loser that post pics of his daughter for likes on WEZ. It is pretty sad. Maybe that is why he likes Trump so much, he also wants to **** his daughter

MODS! HELLOOOO!?!? Lock it, now! It’s ova. Came here to discuss wtf our new offense was gonna look like. ****!

Advertisement
This is not an infraction. This is a verbal warning. Put poster on ignore.
I swear.

It's hard to find Canes fans with one iota of a sense of humor.

No one ever heard that joke about the only reason we have the World Cup is to tell the different kinds of Mexicans from the others?

This is the most uninformed group - it's embarrassing.

Only if you hang around ignorant uneducated white supremacists would you hear a joke about telling “Mexicans” apart.

People that have gotten past 3rd grade would not find that funny because they’re smart enough to understand that people from different Hispanic and Latin American countries are diverse and varied.

So if you’re hearing that joke, it’s because you’re around really stupid racists.

You reveal yourself with every post.

Some A-hole went off on Trump - and I couldn't just let that slide.

I have a need for a sense of balance. Of sorts.

And did you know Trump encouraged UM to hire the Pirate several years ago?

Trump likes Miami.

I think encouraging us to hire the pirate means he DOESN'T like Miami. I wouldn't encourage my worst enemy to hire the pirate. Actually, scratch that. I would encourage FSU or UF to hire Leach. It would be awesome. We would never lose a recruit to either one of them again.

F&ck you losers for bringing politics here. How would you like it if we brought up football at your Harvey Fierstein Anal Escapades ****tail party? Boooo bringing that BS here.

F&ck you losers for bringing politics here. How would you like it if we brought up football at your Harvey Fierstein Anal Escapades ****tail party? Boooo bringing that BS here.

I read that as "Roy Firestone Anal Escapades ****tail Party". Was going to criticize you for calling it BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back