Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - that popular vote wouldn't have run that way if ballot boxes weren't stuffed - if illegals hadn't voted wholesale - and without voter fraud. Fact.

I know a lot of folks who've broken the law - doesn't have anything to do with me - and the things they did - they did BEFORE Trump ran and was elected. Fact.

His wife doesn't seem to hate him - not sure where you got that.

Over a dozen resignations - in Trump's admin - if you don't do your job - you're gone. Kinda like Manny.

His approval ratings are actually higher than Obama's, higher than Bush's. You've been listening to the corporate media who gets their daily talking points from Propaganda Central at 4:00 AM every morning from a central source.

But if you believe all that crap - you gotta be an Obama supporter! No other explanation.

Trump tried to get UM to hire the Pirate several years ago - so he likes UM football.

Trump is the nadir of American society..... He filed for bankruptcies 4 times and used the creditors own funds to hire lawyers and then instructed the lawyers (paid for by the creditors) to keep the filing going for 4-5 years so that the real estate market could return to its prior levels. The banks were cognizant of his strategy and "paid him off", so that they could recoup the money THAT THEY LENT HIM.

Trump received a $19M loan from his father in 1979. If he had purchased 30-year US bonds and done NOTHING, he would be worth > $20B.

How can any reasonably intelligent person support this guy............

Advertisement
Yeah - that popular vote wouldn't have run that way if ballot boxes weren't stuffed - if illegals hadn't voted wholesale - and without voter fraud. Fact.

I know a lot of folks who've broken the law - doesn't have anything to do with me - and the things they did - they did BEFORE Trump ran and was elected. Fact.

Over a dozen resignations - in Trump's admin - if you don't do your job - you're gone. Kinda like Manny.

His approval ratings are actually higher than Obama's, higher than Bush's. You've been listening to the corporate media who gets their daily talking points from Propaganda Central at 4:00 AM every morning from a central source.

But if you believe all that crap - you gotta be an Obama supporter! No other explanation.

Trump tried to get UM to hire the Pirate several years ago - so he likes UM football.

its a football board. take your trump nonsense elsewhere. that goes for you and dr strange.

Trump is the nadir of American society..... He filed for bankruptcies 4 times and used the creditors own funds to hire lawyers and then instructed the lawyers (paid for by the creditors) to keep the filing going for 4-5 years so that the real estate market could return to its prior levels. The banks were cognizant of his strategy and "paid him off", so that they could recoup the money THAT THEY LENT HIM.

Trump received a $19M loan from his father in 1979. If he had purchased 30-year US bonds and done NOTHING, he would be worth > $20B.

Because he's still better than that devil in a pants suite, big government Hillary. Nobody cares how many loans a man has, they do care that he doesn't believe in what idiot liberals believe in. Get it?

um this is a hurricane board, not CNN I would tell you-you have your facts bent towards liberal but this is a sports page so I won't

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumb *** political agendas being spread on message boards. What could possibly go wrong? Neither Obama, Carter, Trump, or any other US president, have anything to do with Miami's football program. ****!

Yes, except for Rutherford B Hayes.

Advertisement

Did you really just say $19 MIL in bonds from 1979 is now worth $20 BIL with a straight face?

You are clearly in a fox news induced coma.

Stormy Daniels: Trump didn’t use a condom when he cheated on Melania with me ...

Advertisement
Hurricanes fan since 1988 when i witness the "miracle comeback at Michigan St" as a freshman living at Hecht dorm tower.

I watched from my apartment binoculars the Canes practicing-- JJ, Steve Walsh, Cleveland Gary, Armstead.....all the greats post 1988....

No bigger fan than me--- its the Canes FANS and their total ignorance of CFB that drives me nuts....

Now the CommieKKKrats have to crawl out from under their rocks and try to ruin a good message board.

Now the CommieKKKrats have to crawl out from under their rocks and try to ruin a good message board.

I am a capitalist that treasures the sanctity of creditors. He pledged to pay back the debt and then used those same funds to sue the people that lent him the money in the first place.

How is that communist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back