Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama wasn’t pro style. They have evolved

But to be fair pro-style isn’t even pro-style anymore
We won’t be 90s prostyle. We will likely be 2018 prostyle (big difference).

See Richt’s offense vs Bama offense.

I didnt know anything about this guy TBH but a lot of those Bama fans over there are pissed he's leaving. Usually a good sign.

Last edited:
Saban did seem less intense during this game. I thought he was gonna take the kickers head off after his miss and nothing. Didn’t blow his stack once during the game. I think he’s close to hanging up his headset. Would be great to see him lose it on those toothless fans during a Q&A session. I have images of the SNL skit with Shattner calling the StarTrek fans losers.

Go Canes!

This board is unreal at times. we could have hired Belichick and some on here would have still complained. Enos was offered the same job by GA and was going to be the OC at bama, obviously he is a good coach. Give him a chance. I am sold. He is well respected around the country.

How can Cane fans be upset about this hire? In what world would you ever think Miami would be able to steal Alabama's Associate Head Coach and Quarterbacks Coach? A guy who developed Hurts and Tua and who was sought after by major programs. This hire shows Diaz is able to bring in top tier guys. It shows Miami is willing to open the checkbook for staff hires because you know Enos demanded top dollar. Whether Enos turns out to be a great OC or a bad one, this hire is a step in the right direction for the program as a whole.
How the **** do you know he demanded top dollar.
Jeff Banks -- $267,552

Dan Enos -- $200,000

Josh Gattis -- $525,000

A little research and you could have found out he makes less than Mike Rumph makes. I hate being a dickhead but damn muthafukkas like you type of any **** and expect everyone to nod their head.

Saban did seem less intense during this game. I thought he was gonna take the kickers head off after his miss and nothing. Didn’t blow his stack once during the game. I think he’s close to hanging up his headset. Would be great to see him lose it on those toothless fans during a Q&A session. I have images of the SNL skit with Shattner calling the StarTrek fans losers.

Go Canes!
I think Saban wasnt as mad because he knew it was the defensive coaches that fukked up. Clemson had then tricked from the word go.

Could it be that we both have different needs or strength?

Also, our fans get things in their heads. So anyone but Fedora was going to get a reaction.

kalinis

Sophomore
Bama actually has the personnel to run prostyle, power running football

Have you seen our O Line?
doesn't mean he will run that at Arkansas beilman insisted on a pro style system so that is what he ran. he can run what Locksley ran at bama or he canr un a full spread like butch jones did at central Michigan I don't kow what enos ran there but I am betting it was a pro style offense

the dummy calling other people dumb.
Only a real, dumbass - would vote for, or support the absolute worst yo-yo to ever sit in the White House - and that's saying a LOT.

Jimmy Carter is so thankful that Obama became President! Made even that dumbass look good.

Only a real, dumbass - would vote for, or support the absolute worst yo-yo to ever sit in the White House - and that's saying a LOT.
A reality show host that defrauded thousands of American citizens by setting up a fake university is actually president of the US (but did not win the popular vote by 3 mil) is proud to shutdown the government and have over 800000 Americans working for no pay (slavery) during the Christmas holidays so that he can build an apartheid wall that Mexico is going to pay for to prevent their own citizens freedom of movement. (I know, this is not made up—believe me.)

In less than two years
His personal lawyer is going to jail
His wife hates him to be fair, she hated him much longer
33 of his associates and three companies have been indicted of plead guilty to a multitude of crimes
Over a dozen resignations including Secretary of State and national security adviser and chief of staff
No one wants to be chief of staff.
Lowest approval ratings in the history of ratings

Barely two years. Only a real dumbass trump-kin would support this yo-yo. I’m sure the original fake news (fox) has a different version.

Make America White Again!!!

How the **** do you know he demanded top dollar.
Jeff Banks -- $267,552

Dan Enos -- $200,000

Josh Gattis -- $525,000

A little research and you could have found out he makes less than Mike Rumph makes. I hate being a dickhead but damn muthafukkas like you type of any **** and expect everyone to nod their head.
Enos was collecting buyout money from his previous job at Arkansas. Bama paid him less and the buyout money offset the difference. Beginning in March 2020, his third and final year, Enos' salary at Alabama is due to skyrocket to $875,000. That's right around the time he will stop earning a paycheck from Arkansas, which fired him in December after it fired its former head coach Bret Bielema.

rumors are $1.5 million reported by TOS
That means he made a come up over 1.3 million from his previous position! Nice raise Dan! Also manny making 900k less than Richt. He put that money towards Enos

Status
Not open for further replies.