bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Not saying we get Williams, but comparing him to the Chatfield is apples to oranges. The staff didn’t really fight for Chatfield that much, which is why he went to UF. It didn’t matter that the players wanted him. The staff actually wants Williams.

I just remember the edits of Chad Thomas morphing into Chatfield that was all over Twitter

Advertisement
I just remember the edits of Chad Thomas morphing into Chatfield that was all over Twitter
I do, too. But I also remember reading posts about us not really wanting him. We hosted Surtain and Campbell that weekend, but didn’t convey to Chatfield that we wanted him to come as well. I don’t think we would have turned a commitment down, but we didn’t get on our hands and knees begging for one, either.

PS2's mom probably wanted him to go to Miami cause its close, again what parents want don't really matter

Yup, Miami always get the parents want them to stay but they leave. Then we get screwed by the ones who want their kid to leave and they also leave. Lol

We are like 0-366227272727228 when momma is a deciding factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man lol, just trying to contribute to the site anyway I can Lol
@brock is CIS' Bret "The Hitman" Hart of Twitter stalkers.. The best there is, was & ever will be...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back