bama commit Christian Williams visiting

This. He benefits from being in South Florida, where Plan B DBs are good enough to start at most schools. However, it is undeniable that if he had gotten even half of Jobe, Henderson, Edwards, Campbell (this is the big one), Surtain, Stevenson, etc. his room would be elite from both a talent and depth perspective, especially when layered on to what we already have. You can't consistently miss on the top 2 or 3 DBs from your backyard every single year and then claim victory.
Bingo.

Advertisement
All other coaches at Miami have missed at a similar clip. And it's been that way for 15 years.

To ONLY blame Rump and single him out is nonsense. That's what CIS porster does. Be consistent and factual.
Dude almost every position group has at least one 5* rated by at least one service. NONE of our CBS are 5* on any service. He was practically a father figure to the 2 top 5* CBS on HIS state championship team and......FAIL

Dude almost every position group has at least one 5* rated by at least one service. NONE of our CBS are 5* on any service. He was practically a father figure to the 2 top 5* CBS on HIS state championship team and......FAIL
Wrong again. The only two positions on our roster with a 5 star on any service are receiver and running back.

This. He benefits from being in South Florida, where Plan B DBs are good enough to start at most schools. However, it is undeniable that if he had gotten even half of Jobe, Henderson, Edwards, Campbell (this is the big one), Surtain, Stevenson, etc. his room would be elite from both a talent and depth perspective, especially when layered on to what we already have. You can't consistently miss on the top 2 or 3 DBs from your backyard every single year and then claim victory.

Edwards?
He's worse than our DBs

Advertisement
Most 4 stars are considered blue chips
Image result for wrong gifs

Wrong again. The only two positions on our roster with a 5 star on any service are receiver and running back.
Navaughn, pretty sure Jaquan, Willis, I know there are a few at least on one service. The point stands, even Paul Williams landed #1 overall 5* Howard and #4 Bush come on mane. Oh and at least super high 4* Burns.....

Advertisement
Navaughn, pretty sure Jaquan, Willis, I know there are a few at least on one service. The point stands, even Paul Williams landed #1 overall 5* Howard and #4 Bush come on mane. Oh and at least super high 4* Burns.....
Willis the only one out of that list but he didint commit to us ever

Dude look up the definition of how 5*s are ranked. Rumph is a fail at landing blue chips. That's the moral of the story and I'm done with the back and forth
I consider Al blades for example a blue chip prospect. He would be ranked higher than a top 5 guard or center which is what by ur definition you consider a blue chip which is wrong btw

Advertisement
I consider Al blades for example a blue chip prospect. He would be ranked higher than a top 5 guard or center which is what by ur definition you consider a blue chip which is wrong btw
I guess the recruiting services are wrong. You are solely looking at it from skill position/impact status.

Advertisement
Bama wasn't giving him the OV - he was already told to "look around". It was either going to be Oregon or LSU. Oregon signed 2 DBs the week before, I believe, so there was no real reason to go out there.
No I get that my point though is there's some reason why he didn't have them initially but had us when we approached late and im wondering if its because of what position they want for him. Now Jay Ward looks like he's going to UK but that may be because Hampton is sticking but all I've read is safety for Williams so it's weird and I want to see what's really up

Tracy was a 5. Chad was a 5 on some services and 4 on others. Willis as a UF four/five star as well. Thats about it. Quan was a 4 star.

Advertisement
Back