bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
2stqsu.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is getting really tiring. Do you really expect him to pull this kid when he’s only been recruiting him for a couple months while LSU has been recruiting him for 2 1/2 years? Even when he was committed to Bama? Some of you have no clue how this stuff works.
What get's tiring to me is year in and year out watching Rumph lose recruiting battle after recruiting battle. I also get tired of the excuse making some fans pull out of their butt.
Bags, Not winning enough, Not offering soon enough, Not recruiting long enough, SEC Bias, The Cloud, The weather, etc etc. It's all horse **** to me. Either you bring in top rated corners year in and year out, or you don't. If you don't, you probably need to get gone.

This is getting really tiring. Do you really expect him to pull this kid when he’s only been recruiting him for a couple months while LSU has been recruiting him for 2 1/2 years? Even when he was committed to Bama? Some of you have no clue how this stuff works.

coming off a 7 win season where we got our *** kicked by LSU too

247 UPDATE: Christian Williams spent the weekend at LSU, people in LSU expect him to sign with the Tigers on Wednesday, but as of late Sunday a source had indicated that a final decision hadn't been made by the family.
I’m sure this quote will give some poor soul hope that we actually have a chance with him

Advertisement
One thing I wonder is this does he want to be a safety or cb? UM wants him at cb and so did Bama but LSU is dead set he's a safety. Plus he didn't set the LSU visit until he dropped the Bama ov so it's weird but we'll see

What get's tiring to me is year in and year out watching Rumph lose recruiting battle after recruiting battle. I also get tired of the excuse making some fans pull out of their butt.
Bags, Not winning enough, Not offering soon enough, Not recruiting long enough, SEC Bias, The Cloud, The weather, etc etc. It's all horse **** to me. Either you bring in top rated corners year in and year out, or you don't. If you don't, you probably need to get gone.
What gets tiring are porsters like you. You ask this guy to get kids that are right up bag city and hear info like Manny didn’t have Asante high up on his board but “it’s Rump’s fault” and then you say he’s a crap coach and can’t develop even though he has all the evidence in the world he does then wonder why HS coaches/kids think he’s a joke. Ever thought it’s because these boards are where they get their opinions from?

Advertisement
Period. Everything else is window dressing, elite recruiters close; regardless of circumstances. I would even say that it's more of a negative that he's actually a good coach but STILL can't close the elites.
I don't want to hear but but we have a bunch of 4*s! We're talking players that win championships.

What gets tiring are porsters like you. You ask this guy to get kids that are right up bag city and hear info like Manny didn’t have Asante high up on his board but “it’s Rump’s fault” and then you say he’s a crap coach and can’t develop even though he has all the evidence in the world he does then wonder why HS coaches/kids think he’s a joke. Ever thought it’s because these boards are where they get their opinions from?
Please stop embarrassing yourself. Either you land the recruits or you don't. Everything else you just said concerning his recruiting skills (or lack thereof) are excuses.
And feel free to point out where I said he was a crap coach. You won't because I never said that. I will say people over rate him as a developer, our corners played well this year, but they still have issues in coverage at times- (que the slow white boy from GT toasting Banda). At the end of the day you can be the best developer of talent, that's only 50% of your job as a CB coach. The other half is landing the top players in your backyard, some of whom you coached in HS! And he's pretty much a fail when it comes to head to head battles for guys.

One thing I wonder is this does he want to be a safety or cb? UM wants him at cb and so did Bama but LSU is dead set he's a safety. Plus he didn't set the LSU visit until he dropped the Bama ov so it's weird but we'll see
I believe he dropped Bama for Texas ATM

No, I don't expect Rumph to pull him. I don't even expect Rumph to pull kids he has known and coached since birth and driven them home after practice from age 8 to 18.

Advertisement
Back