bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Blue chip player is anybody that’s either a top 5 QB overall or a top 75 prospect. Nothing less than that.

This is getting really tiring. Do you really expect him to pull this kid when he’s only been recruiting him for a couple months while LSU has been recruiting him for 2 1/2 years? Even when he was committed to Bama? Some of you have no clue how this stuff works.
Ok and I’ll raise your bet sir, how has rumph done when it’s the exact opposite like it was with Cambell? Same results! And why you ask, because rumph sucks at recruiting. Some guys have it and some guys don’t and rumph doesn’t have it. He’s not a closer and from what i hear kids don’t relate to him well in recruiting, like, not at all! Can he develop guys he gets, yea you could say that but he still can’t teach them to turn around and locate the ball 4 years in. Although for us who saw rumph play that shouldn’t be a surprise because he never turned around to locate the ball. Either way an upgrade should have been made by manny on rumph. That’s the only wrong decision he’s made since becoming HC in my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Back