bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
This is a MYTH. Mike Jack was in the rotation from the day he stepped on campus...and played on all special teams units. The only people who had him on a list to transfer are people that dont/didnt know football. Jackson essentially played as much as Al Blades played as a freshman...the people that wanted him gone or to transfer never wanted him from his recruitment.

You realize how dumb you sound, right?

[QUOTE="TheMatador, post: 3823378, member: 2335"]Bear is ancient history...only old rednecks remember.

It's obvious many on here don't really remember OUR recruiting history 30 years ago so they make it up. They think our great teams of that era was all high 4 star and 5 star recruits.

That is so false.

They worked hard, got great coaching, and PLAYED like five stars in college, but most came in much lower than elite.

Well isn't it odd that YOU remember?[/QUOTE]
Bingo

Advertisement
It’s amazing how people will flat out lie about

1.) them being High on Mike Jackson after signing or his first two years

2.) him being anything but a middle of the road 3star who got passed by all instate schools and SEC schools and “settled” for us

Some of you folks need to re-evaluate yourselves

Advertisement

2.) him being anything but a middle of the road 3star who got passed by all instate schools and SEC schools and “settled” for us

Rivals had jackson a 5.8 rating, which is solid to high 4*. They also had him the no.12 recruit in alabama. His other offers suggest colleges rated him less highly than rivals ... but I guess in this case rivals was right.

I dont think he was a random whatever kid, if that is what you mean by middle of the road 3*. He was a very solid prototype physically, who had to develop as a player, and did.

I am not saying I was personally high on him, as I was skeptical of most golden recruiting decisions. But the facts arent as bleak as you portray them.

Yep...both have multiple 1st rounders....Ramsey and James are ballin on another planet...on the flip side... this is why gogeta said get the recruiter......it doesn't matter who's coaching as much when you get "elite" talent...Rumph has to eventually pump outta first rounder to build his rep...period..

Exactly. FSU didnt "develop" Ramsey or James those 2 came in as 5 star cant miss.....the UF guys that got drafted were cant miss as well. Get the recruiter...we dont have one right now at that spot and in 4 years he hasnt gotten any better...this year would be my last straw/show me year. I think he can pull out some recruits in this class though.

But just think...a cb coach would need to cross recruit/etc...they dont even put him on other guys really. They know that isnt his strong suit...Diaz was trying to upgrade with Fran Brown.

South Carolina has Stephane Gilmore, Jonan, and DJ Swearinger all in the NFL.than Joseph, captain munerly

We have the perennial powers dee Delaney and Artie burns(never developed with Pitt) oh and kinda Sam shields if you count a receiver changing to a corner. We need Mike Jackson to perform in the nfl.

You serius with this sh*t?

Advertisement
Yall guys are delusional. He wasnt hired for 2 recruits. Wouldn't it be smarter to leave rumph at heritage if it was all about just getting those 2 corners?

AH was pretty loaded it wasnt about just those 2 corners. **** he missed on the AH corner the class before...remember when he promoted his signing day reveal when everyone and their mom knew the kid wasnt coming lol.

This was Richt's doing as HE believed he was plugged in like that locally...it was a splash pick up..he's a former champion alumni, coach a feeder school loaded with prospects, its what most sec schools do...yet we did it and landed a GOOSE EGG.

The bright side of it is...he hasnt been a total loss in on the field coaching. But this will be the first year with "his guys".

Are you serious? People are already gassing up Zion and were all over MUnoz **** before he left us. The porsters he will be high on any player that signs with Orange and Green. We could snatch up a 5'7 140 lb OL from Dade Community and people will be talking about how they never seen an OL move with that much speed before and that once he gets a couple hundred pounds packed on with a D1 SC program he will be the best pulling guard in the nation with that speed.

Advertisement
Rivals had jackson a 5.8 rating, which is solid to high 4*. They also had him the no.12 recruit in alabama. His other offers suggest colleges rated him less highly than rivals ... but I guess in this case rivals was right.

I dont think he was a random whatever kid, if that is what you mean by middle of the road 3*. He was a very solid prototype physically, who had to develop as a player, and did.

I am not saying I was personally high on him, as I was skeptical of most golden recruiting decisions. But the facts arent as bleak as you portray them.

Good ole ethnic working up a storm!

Look bro no one had him pegged as a number 1 corner after his frosh or soph season... especially with Paul Williams being the dude who identified him and coached him his first two seasons

You serius with this sh*t?

I’m serious that South Carolina has better corners in the league today then Miami. I was being sarcastic about perennial powers, defensive rankings are great and all but we need to get some kids drafted and playing well in the NFL.

Hope mike Jackson is the kid who shows Rumph can develope you and get you drafted.

Advertisement
Back