bama commit Christian Williams visiting

AH was pretty loaded it wasnt about just those 2 corners. **** he missed on the AH corner the class before...remember when he promoted his signing day reveal when everyone and their mom knew the kid wasnt coming lol.

This was Richt's doing as HE believed he was plugged in like that locally...it was a splash pick up..he's a former champion alumni, coach a feeder school loaded with prospects, its what most sec schools do...yet we did it and landed a GOOSE EGG.

The bright side of it is...he hasnt been a total loss in on the field coaching. But this will be the first year with "his guys".

I dunno pimp; I’m not sold of his DB coaching abilities either. Rumph coaches like he played DB; his players don’t turn their heads for chit. But how can he teach that, when he himself barely turned his head around playing DB?? Lol. Thought the secondary could’ve used a proven coach and recruiter which is y we should’ve thrown $750k at Raymond, which would’ve been a substantial pay increase from L$U, but I digress.

Advertisement
Well isn't it odd that YOU remember?
Bingo[/QUOTE]

I cant claim that I paid a bunch of attention 30 years ago to recruiting but it does seem to me that JJ had one highly ranked class, the one with Armstead in it, but that was the exception. Noles always seem to out recruit us and we out played them. Fact and legend get confused over time but I suspect since we were kicking every a$$ that came near back then, we didn’t watch the recruiting as much. I know Russel Maryland had no offers and was working as a cook when we had one ship left and offered him. I do believe that it was no less than Butch the recruiting god who pulled that one off. Only offer to a Outland winning and first pick in the draft. I think that is what they call player development.

Advertisement
I’m serious that South Carolina has better corners in the league today then Miami. I was being sarcastic about perennial powers, defensive rankings are great and all but we need to get some kids drafted and playing well in the NFL.

Hope mike Jackson is the kid who shows Rumph can develope you and get you drafted.

I mean Jonathan Joseph is older than me...and captain munnerlyn is/was like a 7th rd draft pick. Gilmore is a good player and Swearinger is a SAFETY..that is a journeyman. Kids arent going to SC because of stephen Gilmore. Gilmore himself was a 4star local recruit for SC.

I think we should see some recruitment progress with Mike Jack and the leel of local db talent.If they mess this up AGAIN this year i think it may have ran its course

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last night Diaz, Rumph and maybe Baker were supposed to go in home with him. He is taking an OV to LSU this weekend. Could be just speculative CB

Last night Diaz, Rumph and maybe Baker were supposed to go in home with him. He is taking an OV to LSU this weekend. Could be just speculative CB
The entire staff went in home...that’s per Ivins yesterday morning.

Why are Wiltfong’s balls only wrong when he’s projecting kids to us?
Huevos?

Advertisement
Back