bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid ain't coming - next.
Incorrect statement. We're very much involved. Unlikely he comes if L$U pulls out all the stops but we still got a shot. If he does come, does Rumph get some credit?

If Jay Ward to LSU is there still a scenario they don't have room here? I read something last week, no idea where...That LSU had like 5 spots for 9 kids, Williams being one of them?

Advertisement
If Jay Ward to LSU is there still a scenario they don't have room here? I read something last week, no idea where...That LSU had like 5 spots for 9 kids, Williams being one of them?
L$U has definitely run out of room. But if they want Christian enough, they'll figure out a way. If not, I think we've got a good shot at a nice surprise.

Lots of smoke...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He also retweeted JHH's commitment. Lots of smoke here. No one will know for sure until signing day though.

Would be a nice close for Manny if we get this kid in the fold to close out a salvaged transition class

JHH(already done)
Williams
Bogle/Boykin
Washington
Pickens

Would be a **** of a close going into 2020

He also retweeted JHH's commitment. Lots of smoke here. No one will know for sure until signing day though.

LSU has 9 guys on OVs there this weekend. A few are much bigger fish and needed more than Williams right now. Really hope this works in our favor. Saw they have him buddied up with Kristian Fulton, their top returning CB.

Would be a nice close for Manny if we get this kid in the fold to close out a salvaged transition class

JHH(already done)
Williams
Bogle/Boykin
Washington
Pickens

Would be a **** of a close going into 2020
Washington is F$U barring miracle, had him and lost him after they offered.

Advertisement
I saw they offered and he OVed over there but I hadnt heard seen anything on the boards to say it was a done deal?

Didnt the Miss St 247 mods say it was a better chance with Miami
They said that recently? Or before F$U offered?

Advertisement
Back