bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
Yes let’s ignore that the beastly dline mostly helped with that just like you ignore the terrible recruiting he has done.

Yall kill me with dumbass comments like this. It's a TEAM game for a reason. If the corners gave up a million plays, tall would be saying the dline was trash. Can't have it both ways even tho a lot of yall are into that kinda stuff...

...No judging...

DB in SEC country....go to LSU(DBU) that is winning games(including beating down Miami) or go play for Miami that hasnt done shlt in 15 years and has really produced much especially at that position. And by produced I mean guys that are starting in the NFL, making plays and pro bowls not just being backups

Advertisement
The bolded sentence says it all. Talented corners fall into our laps. It is much more important to have a guy who can coach them up.

Rumph's recruiting is fair game for criticism. It's part of his job. But calling for his firing just sounds silly when he is producing excellent cornerback play.
Not only that dmoney, where are all these other great recruits the other coaching staff members are supposedly pulling or are we just going to single out rumph. I can See if it was a disparity but in fact it’s not a disparity at all. These mfs are just some haters and don’t know what the **** they are talking aboutx And cb is one of Miami’s 4 most highest rated position on the composite

Rumph is by no means should be fired.

Y’all are straight delusional if you want this guy to pull a rabbit out of the hat when Manny handcuffing him plays a large part is our DB recruiting struggles.
Would have had Asante Samuel, Jaden Davis and John Dixon Locked up easily the last 2 cycles but Diaz played the hes not a take game because of size with all 3

Its obvious rumph can develop guys, why cant he sell that? He must have a horrible personality, this class has a lot of really good DB's he shouldn't be missing on ALL of the top guys this go around. If he does he should be let go.
He has the most blue chip recruits out of any coach the last 3 cycles but he can’t sell that?.... this hate for rumph is ridiculous, the Fvck are these other coaches doing yet no one says anything but sh*t on rumph. That sh*t weak as **** period

Advertisement
Yes let’s ignore that the beastly dline mostly helped with that just like you ignore the terrible recruiting he has done.
Most 4 star commits out of any coach the last 3 cycles, “he’s terrible”. What are these other coaches doing in recruiting?

Advertisement
I get that but it's a strange situation. I've never seen a coach who could develop but missed like Rumph in recruiting. I side more with gogeta. Guys like Jalen Ramsey are first rounders no matter where they go. Look at Bama's run on CBs in the first round. They are getting 5 star kids and they are playing like 5 stars.

From the Ex-Canes coaching staff:

Curtis Johnson
Don Soldinger
Jeff Stoutland
Joe Brodsky
Tony Wise
Bob Bratkowski
Charlie Williams

..... just the few of several more who would all like to have a word with you.

Not only that dmoney, where are all these other great recruits the other coaching staff members are supposedly pulling or are we just going to single out rumph. I can See if it was a disparity but in fact it’s not a disparity at all. These mfs are just some haters and don’t know what the **** they are talking aboutx And cb is one of Miami’s 4 most highest rated position on the composite

Exactly

he was a kid from bama who bama didn't even want. he was largely a non descript recruit. i bet bama would have taken him now if they knew he'd be this

He literally had four stars next to his name. He was a blue chip recruit. He didn’t fly under the radar

Advertisement
From the Ex-Canes coaching staff:

Curtis Johnson
Don Soldinger
Jeff Stoutland
Joe Brodsky
Tony Wise
Bob Bratkowski
Charlie Williams

..... just the few of several more who would all like to have a word with you.

All those guys won battles at times. They weren't recruiters but Rumph hasn't landed a single kid who wasn't already coming and he was hired for recruiting purposes. That's unheard of.

All those guys won battles at times. They weren't recruiters but Rumph hasn't landed a single kid who wasn't already coming and he was hired for recruiting purposes. That's unheard of.
who told you this lol?

He literally had four stars next to his name. He was a blue chip recruit. He didn’t fly under the radar

1. he wasn't a 4 star lol

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.45.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.47.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.47.23 PM.png

Advertisement
Back