bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
I would be hesitant to include Gil in that group but time will tell!

Frierson is the most interesting guy to me. They need to find a way to get him on the field. He flashed like crazy in the spring and took a step back in the fall.

I don’t see him as a corner long term but he is there now and brings a lot of different skills to the table.

Advertisement
Frierson is the most interesting guy to me. They need to find a way to get him on the field. He flashed like crazy in the spring and took a step back in the fall.

I don’t see him as a corner long term but he is there now and brings a lot of different skills to the table.

would love to see him on STs

Gil needs to mature off the field before he sees time on the field.

Advertisement
This IMO is the year that CJ Henderson not coming hurts. He would've been perfect for this group right now
Add strike outs on Campbell, Surtain, and Jobe plus slow playing Samuels to that list. Landing this kid is HUGE. He would likely be in the 2 deep.

6 is thin at CB. We should be adding another body for sure. Especially when you consider all the lack of experience. This is Rumph's true test this season to see how good he really is at coaching.

That kid is a safety if he stays at CB he will get toasted IMO.

He has on OV scheduled Feb 1st to see Mario. I'm guessing he's going to run back here unless he comes home with a new Nike duffel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Bolden will take him under his wing. If Gil really can't play CB then we better be dropping bags for Williams lol.
There going to force him to play CB though so it is what it is, lets see what he can do. I doubt he can play it at a high level but lets see he might be able to

Advertisement
Back