bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Are the boosters gonna like tuas brother starting over a Bryant legacy? And dam if Bogle does that then ***** recruiting forever
Bear is ancient history...only old rednecks remember.

It's obvious many on here don't really remember OUR recruiting history 30 years ago so they make it up. They think our great teams of that era was all high 4 star and 5 star recruits.

That is so false.

They worked hard, got great coaching, and PLAYED like five stars in college, but most came in much lower than elite.

Advertisement
Yes! I rather have him than any other CB we are currently recruiting
He's definitely a baller....I haveta go wit Elam as my top choice tho.....Rumph can't let both of these kids go to UF they have like 3 cbs already ... gotta step up his selling points.....

[QUOTE="TheMatador, post: 3823378, member: 2335"]Bear is ancient history...only old rednecks remember.

It's obvious many on here don't really remember OUR recruiting history 30 years ago so they make it up. They think our great teams of that era was all high 4 star and 5 star recruits.

That is so false.

They worked hard, got great coaching, and PLAYED like five stars in college, but most came in much lower than elite.[/QUOTE]

Well isn't it odd that YOU remember?

Daphne is not much closer to tally. It's about the same time wise. Distance wise Tuscaloosa is actually closer but the road slows you down. With that said, Daphne, Mobile, and all of that surrounding area is big time Bama friendly.
True, you were right about the distance and time, I guess it just looked closer to me. I can't speak on the second part so I'll take your word on it.

Yeah, getting a kid from Alabama, who is committed to Alabama, to flip will be tough unless Bama's beginning to phase some commits out due to numbers. Because ****, how many 4 and 5 star cb's does Bama need?

Historically, every single guy we want it seems.

Advertisement
Williams and Bama are mutually parting ways, aka Bama is dropping him. It’s going to be us or LSU. LSU gets the last visit unfortunately, but looking at their CB class they already have 3 CBs signed and one that’s committed and expected to sign. We only have 1 and he’s a slot CB. LSU also may run out of room. Thinking we actually may get this one..

Advertisement
Who would y'all rather want, Elam or Christian Williams?

My CB pecking order but REALLY it's close (all are tough pulls, some long shots)

Elam
Jay
Ward
Williams
Chapman

Happy with any of those. Not sure if we are looking at Brian Dillard as well, S/CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
My CB pecking order but REALLY it's close (all are tough pulls, some long shots)

Elam
Jay
Ward
Williams
Chapman

Happy with any of those. Not sure if we are looking at Brian Dillard as well, S/CB

My gawd. I didn’t realize how bad our DB depth is. We literally have 5 corners including couch. We need at minimum 1 more. **** maybe 2. ****.

My gawd. I didn’t realize how bad our DB depth is. We literally have 5 corners including couch. We need at minimum 1 more. **** maybe 2. ****.

Six. Bandy, Blades, Ivey, Frierson, Bethel and Couch. Would be nice to add one more, though.

Advertisement
Back