bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
Taking all those high numbered classes finally catching up to them? Lol shows Clemson was doing it right taking only what they needed

Taking all those high numbered classes finally catching up to them? Lol shows Clemson was doing it right taking only what they needed
Some guys are staying for their senior season that's the reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Daphne's coaching staff is pro Bama. Head coach is Kenny King and the D is run by Atlas Herrion both former Bama players. I do know that Herrion's step son plays at LSU. I would think LSU would be the other major player in the sweepstakes.

They play some good ball on the Eastern Shore between Daphne and Spanish Fort. Foley is also in Baldwin which put out Julio Jones and DJ Fluker.

Advertisement
Some guys are staying for their senior season that's the reason

They are just greedy this cycle, too. I've been following their board. It's always been around 28-29 in the plan. Looks like Bear Bryant's grandson QB will walk on and also a kicker/punter. And the gray shirt for Bogle.

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

They are just greedy this cycle, too. I've been following their board. It's always been around 28-29 in the plan. Looks like Bear Bryant's grandson QB will walk on and also a kicker/punter. And the gray shirt for Bogle.
Are the boosters gonna like tuas brother starting over a Bryant legacy? And dam if Bogle does that then ***** recruiting forever

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's
Did you send this years ago? It's out of place

Yeah, getting a kid from Alabama, who is committed to Alabama, to flip will be tough unless Bama's beginning to phase some commits out due to numbers. Because ****, how many 4 and 5 star cb's does Bama need?

i mean we got rosier :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back