bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
I’m glad Bama is running out of room and some of these kids are smart to look around at least before being dumb enough to blue/gray shirt

Advertisement
So according to the Bama recruiting board, this kid has assured them he is committed to signing with them. They are counting him as part of their class of 29. Guess we will see.

Did you send this years ago? It's out of place
Back to the Future
FAE2BF08-13EC-4FC8-B35D-B1DF0E512D51.gif

Advertisement
At this point if I'm a recruit I want to know what the **** is going on and how long does Saban stay because he's almost 70

Something going on. Satan has always been against his commits taking visits , but this late in the game makes me think he was asked to greyshirt. He is visiting Oregon too.

They already signed a couple of DBs . I think he is looking around because he doesn't want to be one of many. He is going to use his last three visits to us, then Bama and last to Oregon

To be fair, Daphne is actually much closer to Tallahassee than it is to Tuscaloosa. It's right there on the AL/FL border

Daphne is not much closer to tally. It's about the same time wise. Distance wise Tuscaloosa is actually closer but the road slows you down. With that said, Daphne, Mobile, and all of that surrounding area is big time Bama friendly.

Advertisement
No kidding. Pretty surprised about that. We’ll be keeping a close eye on him for the next 3-4 years

It’ll be easy; he’ll be the overrated guy getting picked on by us, specifically. No hate, but always thought he was overrated, just like Samuels II.

It’ll be easy; he’ll be the overrated guy getting picked on by us, specifically. No hate, but always thought he was overrated, just like Samuels II.
I won’t hate too much cause I wanted him here obviously but he’s got good speed and physicality but like any guy in these camps he was picked on a bit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back