BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

Advertisement
Even recruiting now too…listen to him preach staying home at presser after game. Kid is unreal, team leader right now as true freshman. Just listen to the other guys when they are asked about him. Complete STUD, we haven’t landed one like this in many years.

This is what a UM DL looks like:
1697984997510.gif

Advertisement
If he keeps playing like this he could make a strong argument for present All-American.

SMH, they refused to give him and fifth star despite his productivity in HS. Don't think they'll be able to ignore what he's doing as a true FR.

These are not just freshmen All American numbers, they are all American numbers

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHAT???!!! WOW.
I didn’t even know that. Wow, that’s crazy.

I was on the boat today and didn’t even catch the earlier games. I didn’t even believe you you and had to check the score. You were not kidding.
They must have spent everything they got on us last week.
How the **** they lost to VA? They are really terrible.
If we win out it not out of the realm of possibility we play in ACC Championship.
The ACC title game is only possible if we win out and if FSU loses a game and we beat them or UNC loses 2 more games. Maybe FSU slips up, but they only have WF and Pitt, before playing us in their last ACC game. Our best chance is for UNC to lose to Duke and Clemson. That would give them 3 losses.

The GT loss is really going to come back to bite us if we win out.

Going 10-2 with a chance to finish 11-2 in year 2 with Mario would exceed my expectations given where we were just 24 hours ago.

Emory said it best on the ACC Huddle postgame, "Dawson told us we were 3 plays from being 6-0."

Cannot believe he is a True Frosh.

If we can recruit two or three more guys like him it will be like the good ole days. Not one will want to play us.

Advertisement
Agreed. You know what made this weekend even better? UNC losing to freaking Virginia. So glad to see us bounce back and those pompous asshats lose to Virginia.

Love it. On top of that Ped State lost and the Phillies won. Had a fantastic dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. It was an awesome Saturday!

Advertisement
Back