BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

Advertisement
Man that's the difference between winning and losing. Things like that show me the mentality of the players is largely different in a positive way.
💯.
Team still has a lot of deficiencies, but you gotta hand it to these kids, they don’t quit and fight till the last whistle. They might make mistakes, but they keep coming.
I’m not only glad we won the game but I’m mostly happy for the players. They deserved victory, completely different team compared to last year.
Coming in at 4-2 ( especially after how they lost to GT) they could have easily went in the tank. But this team is totally different.

💯.
Team still has a lot of deficiencies, but you gotta hand it to these kids, they don’t quit and fight till the last whistle. They might make mistakes, but they keep coming.
I’m not only glad we won the game but I’m mostly happy for the players. They deserved victory, completely different team compared to last year.
Coming in at 4-2 ( especially after how they lost to GT) they could have easily went in the tank. But this team is totally different.
Agreed. You know what made this weekend even better? UNC losing to freaking Virginia. So glad to see us bounce back and those pompous asshats lose to Virginia.

Advertisement
💯.
Perfectly put. Young & Flagg being the most obvious with bad mistakes then making up for it with clutch plays on those same drives.

He was wrecking everything in front of him all game long.
Agreed. You know what made this weekend even better? UNC losing to freaking Virginia. So glad to see us bounce back and those pompous asshats lose to Virginia.
WHAT???!!! WOW.
I didn’t even know that. Wow, that’s crazy.

I was on the boat today and didn’t even catch the earlier games. I didn’t even believe you you and had to check the score. You were not kidding.
They must have spent everything they got on us last week.
How the **** they lost to VA? They are really terrible.
If we win out it not out of the realm of possibility we play in ACC Championship.

Advertisement
Said it in the mid year player thread he is the best we got! Kid is an absolute monster. True freshmen win the trenches and is taking over games!!!!

I’m a huge fan. Need more BAIN type players on this roster!

We really do. For us to go to that next level we need a few Bains in that frontline

Advertisement
Advertisement
200.gif

Advertisement
Back