BAIN IS A F********MONSTER!!!!

Advertisement
1697950055909.gif

Advertisement
I knew he was the goods
After watching him take over against img
He’s one of the guys who plays beyond his measurables
The kid is a one man wrecking machine. He’s relentless, every play comes after you like you stole his TV. He is the best player on team, including Kam. TVD, RX, and it’s not a close second
Without Bain, we lose tonight.

Kicking game was clutch. Not for that, we would have lost.

Smith needs to be a starter. If not for his game breaks, we would have lost.

Big props to George hustling down the field, after Smith broke the run, did his assignment and kept going and recovered the fumble.
That **** makes good football team. That’s the difference between a player and a real football player.

This team is still finding it’s legs, but we’re headed in the right direction.
I’m just so happy these kids got this victory.
There are infinitely better than last year, never should have lost to GT, but hey it’s a learning lesson.

Let’s do what we always do. Take care of FSU when they are making a run. Wide right 3 or wide left 2.

Big props to George hustling down the field, after Smith broke the run, did his assignment and kept going and recovered the fumble.
That **** makes good football team. That’s the difference between a player and a real football player.

Man that's the difference between winning and losing. Things like that show me the mentality of the players is largely different in a positive way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rueben Bain might just be the best player on this team.

Future All-American.

If he keeps playing like this he could make a strong argument for present All-American.

SMH, they refused to give him and fifth star despite his productivity in HS. Don't think they'll be able to ignore what he's doing as a true FR.

Advertisement
Back